Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ A Glorious Friday | CP 3-0 | EOP 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol heard this was a pretty ****** up day since you guys ddosed kids every round,

120824175658.png

'take capes off'

that'll be the last prep we'll accept vs you lol, gratz on winning a prep.

dear david,

read the cc and fight my dad

~ireland

the one in your sig or the one upstairs on your couch

~david

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Why are these spastic CP kids writing paragraphs of random **** on our topic, jesus christ do you care that much lmao. You lost an f2p prep go cry somewhere else.

Why is that spastic zenith kid writing paragraphs of random ****? Does he care that much? You won a f2p prep. Congrats

cya tomorrow

this made me lol a little, you won't see us tomorrow, you ducking in and out of worlds like a ***** duckin the police. your competition is with Hi. Matter a fact, Hi does better than you. In the 6 Years tell me what has cp done?

and for the retard above me named "david" it would make sense if you read the whole chat log and not just the "taking cape off rule" im pretty sure your clan member with our teamcape on is in the wrong.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Why are these spastic CP kids writing paragraphs of random **** on our topic, jesus christ do you care that much lmao. You lost an f2p prep go cry somewhere else.

Why is that spastic zenith kid writing paragraphs of random ****? Does he care that much? You won a f2p prep. Congrats

cya tomorrow

this made me lol a little, you won't see us tomorrow, you ducking in and out of worlds like a ***** duckin the police. your competition is with Hi. Matter a fact, Hi does better than you. In the 6 Years tell me what has cp done?

and for the retard above me named "david" it would make sense if you read the whole chat log and not just the "taking cape off rule" im pretty sure your clan member with our teamcape on is in the wrong.

um we pulled 47 last week you pulled 30 and fought NME idk what u talking about

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

I can see why Cp have gotten mad, but don't lose your cool. Both clans have traded prep wins to eachother. As for the guy above me referring to Cp's accomplishments in 6 years, I'm pretty sure Cp have taken #1 f2p before, have they not?

koolssigcopy.png

cya tomorrow

last week, and the weekends before that for like 3 months you had 35 - pulls, we pulled 45 + for 3 months and 1 weekend we pull 30. #Getoveryourself

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

I can see why Cp have gotten mad, but don't lose your cool. Both clans have traded prep wins to eachother. As for the guy above me referring to Cp's accomplishments in 6 years, I'm pretty sure Cp have taken #1 f2p before, have they not?

This guy is a smart man.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

cya tomorrow

last week, and the weekends before that for like 3 months you had 35 - pulls, we pulled 45 + for 3 months and 1 weekend we pull 30. #Getoveryourself

i think you pulled like 20-25 for a few weeks and than Npo closed into but im not shure..45+ for 3 months definantly did not happen tho

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

cya tomorrow

i think you pulled like 20-25 for a few weeks and than Npo closed into but im not shure..45+ for 3 months definantly did not happen tho

I could pull up PW Topics but I cba, I hope you take my word for it because I'm being 100% honest. We peaked at 50 the Saturday before 10-15 NPO joined us then on Sunday we pulled 45 and after our trip was done, that's when those 10-15 joined. I'm just listing facts m8 ;P

2ewgrxw.gif

and a Motivated Member-base to dominate Corrupt Pures.

ridin the d

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it