Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Undefeated trip ft.Lions and Spartans running

H0W3

mzYxQ.png
Today Enormity set out with a nice pull of 33 gators and ended with 26. We feasted on some tasty lion meat, after Hi and EF flaming us all week saying some dumb remarks like "cya saturday" but despite the flames from them I think they knew what was going to happen and what did happen. Enormity came saw and conquered at todays trip.

Funniest part about the trip was watching HI as they thought they were punking us or something and clearing them everytime, (knowng their ranks wern't in fc etc). Should fix your ranks and tell them to stop leaking your plans and your locs l0l.

8EvRh.png

8EvRh.png

E Vs Hi

The start of the trip was very slow it was us just walking around waiting for HI and EF because they massed an extra 30 minutes today. So we waited for HI to come out, when they finally did I got word from one of the 6 leaks I have in HI where they were I then confirmed it with scouts and other leaks. They hopped around a lot untill they actually stopped running we hit them in single lured them into multi and cleared them pretty quick as they were down a few members.

120825164115.png
Hi evacuating from the storm of gators into single. ^

8EvRh.png

E Vs. EF

Our second fight was a location we had on EF, we waited for them to walk away from mossies which they did when they did we ran in and hit them, they were cleared fast. They also were down a few people but stayed and fought. Respect for staying.

8EvRh.png

E Vs. Cluster

The third fight of the day was interesting because Hi was running around doing god knows what in multi so we walked out slow to see if they were gonna start fighting someone then Zenith crashed them they imidiatly ran south where nme logged in and Hi ran far away while we chased the few zenith left. we turned around on zenith to sandwich them in between us and NME. We were getting cleared so I called a movement east into spider village where we defended untill NME was cleared and few of us were left getting cleared out by Zenith.

In my opinion Zenith cleared all the clans maybe I'm wrong though.

8EvRh.png

E Vs. Hi

Our Last fight took about a hour to set up because everytime Hi would step out to the wilderness they got cleared by zenith. It got to the point where we chased HI up to GH and fought for 5 minutes before Hi started running south to edge, With that said Zenith was rushing in sniping us and HI.

120825174301.png
Hi running to edge ^
8EvRh.png

120825161803.png

120825162403.png

120825164133.png

120825173510.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

its clan closing season..

PUNK'D

Thinks they won fights with negative KDR. swag.

Enormity is missing marcus, he was the smartest one out of the retards anyway. Marcus join E and make the embarrasment stop.

3at.png

evolvek.png

120825173510.png

no skulls. ironic :L

post vid noob

lol, coming from the clan with no vid and pics where you clearly edited in skulls after gettign cleared by us. Keep fighting us i enjoy the addy lootations, ty for d mace btw.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

120825173510.png

post vid noob

lol, coming from the clan with no vid and pics where you clearly edited in skulls after gettign cleared by us. Keep fighting us i enjoy the addy lootations, ty for d mace btw.

l0l, edited skulls? ohhhh H0w3 you and your clan give me many laughs.. Keep em coming.

Oh and enormity got demolished.

its clan closing season..

PUNK'D

Thinks they won fights with negative KDR. swag.

Enormity is missing marcus, he was the smartest one out of the retards anyway. Marcus join E and make the embarrasment stop.

I Told them to just give me leader.

120825173510.png

post vid noob

l0l, edited skulls? ohhhh H0w3 you and your clan give me many laughs.. Keep em coming.

Oh and enormity got demolished.

Editted skulls lmfao irl cant blame u tho u gotta keep those bv members somehow m8

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Yes, we edited in our skulls using my pro Paint skills.

Seriously, shut the **** up already you got the **** LOL.

We rushed YOU in single. Your first picture is our clan currently rushing yours from single.

You had 33? You didn't even put up a fight.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

120825173510.png

post vid noob

my mace?

i used gbow rscim then switched out to a dlong.

thankyou, i am known for my editing skills :)

120825173510.png

post vid noob

my mace?

i used gbow rscim then switched out to a dlong.

thankyou, i am known for my editing skills :)

Who evers mace it was in your clan.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png