Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

There is no debate. Terror #1 LPC

sithlord

Terror Dominates ALL lpcs

Today, after the rumors going around that SV closed us? We went out on our pk trip like every Saturday, we pulled 32, peaked at 40, and maintained 30 plus our entire trip. We went out, and were undefeated by any pure clan for the third week in a row.

Before you hear about our fights, I must say that this was a very exciting trip, thanks for all the clans that fought us, and great job to all members working through the ddosing and coming out on top!

Terror vs Purefect

Our first fight was against PF, we found them around ca and fought them throughout the area from ruins to ca, We eventually became the winners of this fight clearing the last few out of the wild. After this we tele'd to edge, and banked our loots for our next trip.

Terror vs SINGLE STRIP

Even though we decided not to wear mith, while other clans did, had similar pulls, and sv even had a 98 in addy? No one would fight Terror, so we hit them in single again and again. Until one of them was brave enough to step out. (We have some of this on video, but we did edit alot out due to it being all in single).

Terror vs Purefect vs MAINS

When we hit pf for the second time in single, they decided to have a go at us, they pulled north into multi, and we fought them, killed the majority before a massed mains clan crashed and both us the remainder of PF ran to mossies.

Terror vs SV vs PF

A little later we found SV fighting PF around vents, we hit them fast, killing some and sending the remainder to single, where they spammed go mpc (considering were lower combats than sv we found this very amusing). We then hit them in single, they made a run south hoping to escape, and we killed every single one of sv on their way down.

Terror vs Legacy

This is not meant to be rude in any way, we are glad Le is making a comeback, we were in a dd at vents, and Le rushed us with their 10 people for some reason, after we offed them for a minute thinking they were a few randoms, we then quickly cleared them and moved forward.

Terror vs SV

We happend to find SV wandering off somewhere in multi next to mossies, we hit them and they as usual ran into single, we fought them in single for a long time until most of them were dead, and pushed the rest back out of the wild.

Terror vs SV

We then found sv again in single, not sure who they were after, they ran south into multi, and we quickly cleaned them up again.

Terror vs PF + SV (Teaming)

After these clans were sick of us clearing them over and over, they decided to team up to give us a challenge. PF+SV had a little over 50 people. We + UL had fewer numbers in this fight. We knew that we were out massed, but we would not be out classed. This was the most fun fight we had of the trip. We fought around piper-gap, We held our own, staying together along the lava very well, while SV and PF were very spread. We fought for a long time, then finally clearing the remainders at gap, and getting the victory.

Terror vs SV

We concluded our day by ending SV's trip, we found them above spider village and cleared them again pushing them south and killing them as they ran down.

VIDS:

PICS:

SV Brings Addy mains

post-7065-1345949500_thumb.png

SV teams with PF

post-7065-1345949585_thumb.png

Dat Ddos :/

post-7065-1345949667_thumb.png

Once again, was a ton of fun.. Terror on top! 1 MONTH STRONG!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you should go out at MPC times with a 40 pull ude do work

A couple of our members r in CP lol i think 0-o

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Well lets start off with this.

The last MPC i saw fighting LPC's was #xL .. they are closed.

^& dont try to say you're not an MPC, because you pull 40 and bring mith [today was your first non mith day I guess]

I don't find it hard to pull 40 when two clans merge together, (Resistance + SOP) , clans with 20 defence.

SoVereign is strictly 1-10.

-

If you want a fight, join "#SV-RS" on IRC , and pm me or Batman. We will respond. Rushing in 1vs1 just shows how pathetic as a clan you really are, also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell.

As for your leaks, seems like you got some big competition to need a leak/spy in our clan. Kudos on that one.

Also, when the owner of Terror said in team speak , and I quote " We're so massed because of p0p swagga , i love it, no one can stop us" - Ex3n aka Will aka I Ex I

Isn't that enough proof to throw on the table and say you are really massers? when you admit it?

This topic is a waste of space on wwww.pure-warefare.com because its just a bunch of junk. Congratulations , you massed 40 with a foreigner , teamed with uL , and had leaks. That sure does prove you are a great lpc ! (even though you're an mpc)

I think the only reason you dont go MPC is because you'll get **** on by the other MPC clans.

Congratulations on your massed 40 pull with pop swagga the foreigner! and next time don't announce that you massed and your proud of it, in team speak 3.

Terror is a joke. lmfao...

GJ To UL/PF/SV/LEGACY/ ALL OTHER LPC'S for keeping it real.

ibX7K.png

In b4 SV flames some1 they can't beat.

Nvm forget the 'inb4'

TRUTH >FLAME

please don't defend your buddys UL because we know you have that little alliance going on or whatever you call it. I didn't see a "Terror vs unlimited" section

strange huh?

ibX7K.png

^& dont try to say you're not an MPC, because you pull 40 and bring mith [today was your first non mith day I guess]

I don't find it hard to pull 40 when two clans merge together, (Resistance + SOP) , clans with 20 defence.

-

If you want a fight, join "#SV-RS" on IRC , and pm me or Batman. We will respond. Rushing in 1vs1 just shows how pathetic as a clan you really are, also blaming the ddosing on SV is pathetic aswell.

As for your leaks, seems like you got some big competition to need a leak/spy in our clan. Kudos on that one.

Also, when the owner of Terror said in team speak , and I quote " We're so massed because of p0p swagga , i love it, no one can stop us" - Ex3n aka Will aka I Ex I

Isn't that enough proof to throw on the table and say you are really massers? when you admit it?

This topic is a waste of space on wwww.pure-warefare.com because its just a bunch of junk. Congratulations , you massed 40 with a foreigner , teamed with uL , and had leaks. That sure does prove you are a great lpc ! (even though you're an mpc)

I think the only reason you dont go MPC is because you'll get **** on by the other MPC clans.

Congratulations on your massed 40 pull with pop swagga the foreigner! and next time don't announce that you massed and your proud of it, in team speak 3.

Sounds like someone is mad they cant compete lol...

Gj Terror, respect for the monk robes

you clearly got the best of us and went on top of all the LPC clans this week

looking further for next week.

you also should stay longer out on saturdays and fight MPC's seeing as they pull 30.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

-

U should check tho :/ pop swagga isnt even in terror anymore lol plus a couple of his members left with him lool plus Sv averages a higher combat lvl/stat lvl than us so y u crying so much..... Plus if we get bored and no1 wants to fight us with ur higher stats u should be able to do good in 1v1 lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance