Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's Purefect Trip

Elmos

Just felt like i'd show our pictures since we dont make pw topics and your video was cutted out.

120825145723.png

YKEg.png

Barely can see your clan in this one >

30uuy3b.png

but yeah as you said you owned purefect, propaganda wont save you mateys.Gl next saturday, when u'll lose like last sat you can make another PW topic with a cutted out video!

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

LOL @ Allen.

You massed 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier in our massing spot and outspamming us when we just started massing and claiming we have a 5 man pull l0l.

You have a picture of Leet dying, does that mean UL got cleared if Leet dies? l0l

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I was watching PF regroup and they had a clan vex down. I click on it. clan size:28. i wait a minute then click again. clan size: 29. again. 30.

Lmfao

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

I was watching PF regroup and they had a clan vex down. I click on it. clan size:28. i wait a minute then click again. clan size: 29. again. 30.

Lmfao

most likely because ul hacked our clan chat and a rank called 'The God' or should i say Epic Jr.

we invited the people back in CC, Derp.

you said you peaked at 34, yet your fc consists of a 17 man pull

yea you definately owned 35 purefect members with a 17 man pull

your video shows you killing our returns when the fight was at gap (to scared to come up there)

we rushed u back down when we heard u were killing returners and pushed you to ne steps.

cutted video m8 still waiting for the original been 4days.

ZBap.png

i dont need purewarfare to support my clan as soon as ur members and mine know what happened on the field. aka u got crushed along and will do the same next saturday.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif