Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P PKRI] Activation vs Leet Tactics

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Activation/index/

#Activate

We were approached by Leet Tactics for some midweek wilderness action. We gladly accepted our first PKRI since reopening only a few days ago. The score ended 1-1, unfortunately, LT didn't stick around to break the tie.

First fight was at sperm hill. We battled it out numbered by 4. LT's numbers overpowered us, so they were able to take the win.

Next fight as at Vents. We had banked and got a regroup, this time LT only had a 3 man advantage. After a while of fighting, Activation had pushed LT into mossies. They stayed here for like 15 mins, we eventually caught a few in multi and picked them off. Leet Tactics ended their trip after that.

Thanks for the fun, Leet Tactics. Great fight for a first PKRI.

Videos.png

Pictures.png

120829190154.png
120829190047.png
120829190007.png
120829185950.png
120829185908.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Not trying to flame or anything, but during our first fight where we supposedly outnumbered you guys with +4 you guys hugged 1vs1. During the second fight i got ddosed for like 10mins and besides that you guys had an 86 and an 87 with you, which is past the Lpc combat cap. -.- Check out my vid!

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

Not trying to flame or anything, but during our first fight where we supposedly outnumbered you guys with +4 you guys hugged 1vs1. During the second fight i got ddosed for like 10mins and besides that you guys had an 86 and an 87 with you, which is past the Lpc combat cap. -.- Check out my vid!

Well I'm not going to have a chance 9v14, which is what you brought when you asked for a 10v10 wild. I gave you credit for your win at sperm hill but apparently it's not good enough for you. Activation doesn't partake in ddosing. We had some guys dcing from the storm. Could be why or maybe a 3rd party was, but not an activation member. As I said before, thanks for the fight. Shame you were in single for most of it.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Well I'm not going to have a chance 9v14, which is what you brought when you asked for a 10v10 wild. I gave you credit for your win at sperm hill but apparently it's not good enough for you. Activation doesn't partake in ddosing. We had some guys dcing from the storm. Could be why or maybe a 3rd party was, but not an activation member. As I said before, thanks for the fight. Shame you were in single for most of it.

Pfft. Every time you rushed I went offline. Check out my vid to see me lose connection and look at your vid where you see me log off. Gf Activation 2-1 :)
crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

ok

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Pfft. Every time you rushed I went offline. Check out my vid to see me lose connection and look at your vid where you see me log off. Gf Activation 2-1 :)

I'm sorry if you honestly think we DDOS'd you. It didn't happen. If somone did DDOS you, i'm sorry, but it wasn't an Activation member. Thanks for the fight. Don't know how you got 2-1 out of it when you logged out after the second fight :/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png