Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TERROR vs Activation

ibro

Terror vs Activation PKRI:

We asked A for a cw mini around 12v12 ish and they decided they wanted a pkri in the wild instead. When asked about rules they said wildy rules. So we knew it would be a good challange.

Round 1:

Our first round we waited a long time with 15 at vents, but they took a very long time and 2 of us had to go leaving us with 13, We thought BVG had less than us but he suprised us with a plus 1 and a 96 with full addy. We waited for them to rush us but knowng that they were waiting for even more people to canoe up we hit them near single. We binded and banged them out 1 by 1 until they had around 5 left and we went back to vents to dd.

Round 2:

We didn't bank and waited for them at vents, this time them having around 15 and us with 13 we knew it would be a challange not banking. We fought them and held vents well with our scim and knocked most of them out, they pulled south into single and we pulled north so we weren't sniped.

Round 3:

We still didn't bank and they re-rushed, we used bows and found good single piles on one side due to them being very spread. We then let them play the single sniping game binding them and killing as they came out. After a while of this we decided to end their trip and pushed them in 1v1 after we killed most of them and sent them all to edgeville.

Thanks for the fight bvg, we agreed not to post it but they flamed us for agreeing to their rules, and wearing mith, however they had a 90 in addy and another in addy so our 2 mith people they complained about are irrelevent. After flaming SOP Daily for wearing mith while their addy daddy was standing next to him, we decided we would post after all ;P

IMO Terror #1 in wild for lpc. Ty 4 fights!

0mlqPUJ.gif

The 90 was sniping us. You had +5 on us. We agreed publicity was off. You DDOS'd me and Lewke the entire fight.

<BvG_> ok

<BvG_> we have 11

<BvG_> wbu

<sithlord> 13 in dd

<sithlord> we won't post on pw. dw we have plus

120830202225.png

120830202320.png

120830202332.png

120830202447.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

The 90 was sniping us. You had +5 on us. We agreed publicity was off. You DDOS'd me and Lewke the entire fight.

<BvG_> ok

<BvG_> we have 11

<BvG_> wbu

<sithlord> 13 in dd

120830202225.png

120830202320.png

120830202332.png

120830202447.png

We werent going to but you seemed to bring more and took 30 min to snow up... then u flamed. I mean u brought more than 11 ur fc said 16 at 1 point.

<BvG_> ok

<BvG_> we have 11

<BvG_> wbu

<sithlord> 13 in dd

120830202225.png

120830202320.png

120830202332.png

120830202447.png

We werent going to but you seemed to bring more and took 30 min to snow up... then u flamed. I mean u brought more than 11 ur fc said 16 at 1 point.

You had mains sniping us. You had +5 on us. Half your pull was in mith. You DDOS'd our callers, giving u even more of a number advantage. You posted a PW topic when publicity was off.

tl;dr version:

Close your clan.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Just l0l at bvg... making up fake mains and ddos u took over half an hour to show up... and look at the vid orb clearly shows u had a plus why do u always flame and cry when u lose... if u didnt flame no one would wana post it anyway.

Just l0l at bvg... making up fake mains and ddos u took over half an hour to show up... and look at the vid orb clearly shows u had a plus why do u always flame and cry when u lose... if u didnt flame no one would wana post it anyway.

Is there not a picture of a lvl96 sniping me? Is there not a picture of me losing connection as you rush? I'm obviously faking it. Back to W57 Massing?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

OMG TERROR #1 LPC IN WILDY, THEY WON A 12V12 HOLY ****

Lol

Fore said Preps>Wildy tho and i disagree with this >.<

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Beeveegee, no1 in the clan has a booter

and before you say anything about Will, he hasnt been on all week.

stop saying you got ddosed. You just have bad connection or something.

and ibro, u didnt put my POV up >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Vvj4AMcW4&feature=plcp

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D