Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

not even gonna waste time writing a full topic.. Terror talked sht the entire week about how the wilderness is theirs. We took your wild, and kept the clanwars. I hope you pull more next week because this is just too easy.

Inb4sithlordgohard.

Peaked at 47.. maintained 40+.

bSHM3.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we went out with mpcs, but our pull dropped =[ at least we attempted it cuz Yolo.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

terror got ass raped x3 times and Team Legacy tryed to get us? WTF is this?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

A 2 min video for ur sat trip... getting the pics of your mains, and addy daddys and the mass/ect you did. This trip was about 2 min long, and every clan would not fight them because they massed randoms, brought a mains clan, and pleanty of addy with the rune! will post irc convos/pictures/videos/ect. there pull was just massed randoms as well as a mains clan.

A 2 min video for ur sat trip... getting the pics of your mains, and addy daddys and the mass/ect you did. This trip was about 2 min long, and every clan would not fight them because they massed randoms, brought a mains clan, and pleanty of addy with the rune! will post irc convos/pictures/videos/ect. there pull was just massed randoms as well as a mains clan.

Look forward to seeing proof. Especially the main clan and the addy/rune kids

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

That's your clan getting cleared in less than 2 minutes bruv. step it up and stop making excuses. The same way Sovereign did.

bSHM3.png

1. You clan is all massed. From what i can tell from your website and your memberlist, You have 100 people in ur cc and barely no apps at all

2. Whenever we win against you, you reply "See you saturday" and started flaming.

3. We had a decent pull. Were tired of taking **** a ****** who keeps saying that we mass and our "****" clan

Lastly I love to see your vid. You merged many times hoping your clan wouldn't die. Your ******* clan is gonna get closed.

Look forward to seeing proof. Especially the main clan and the addy/rune kids

The video would of been longer if your clan gave us more competition

@ Perfect: remember R+Sop werent a 1 person ml each lol... KEEP FLAMIN IF U WANT TO

@Sv: ty for fights :) although wen we went to fight Pf the flame was allitle high but idc lool was fun atleast for wat i fought

@Dc-Kids: u did have 2 cp members with u wearin addy and that u cant hide lol but there was a main clan followin u (idk if it was with u) but they were like snipin every1 and in a moment i lagged out stepped multi and got killed by them :P then i had to go came back for fight against pf so idk if they were with u or just followin u to fights

@A l 1 killa: calm down its first sat :wub:

At every other sv or even t member who is gonna bump this topic to flame... Stfu and stop ruinin lpc community more than it already is >.<

ty gets annoyin once in a while readin a LPC topic just full of flame

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance