Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

Your words mean nothing. Your clan never backs up anything they say they are going to do. Your clan constantly flamed all week, Friday came around and your clan couldn't beat us in the prep as expected. Not to mention today, get used to ending your trips early.

i'm a bit confused, didn't it take your clan over an hour to figure out what time the prep was and to mass enough randoms to fight it? i'll post some of those pics too tomorrow...

l0l..? want to schedule another easy 3-0?

bSHM3.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Along with many of the mains and addy let's post some of dat ddos... lol pics tomorrow of them admitin it was them... this clan is so bad they brought mains, randoms, addy people, and ddosed to have a chance of competing...

./query [sv]batman prep 25v25 minimum anyday dung/corrupt on, so we can settle this.

bSHM3.png

I love how we "supposedly" bring 2 Andy kids to a fight and ya'll act like we brought 10 mains. But when 75% of your guys are wearing mithril 75cb+ and have like 5 mains with you it's okay?

you spelled addy wrong.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Dat rune/addy/mass/n ddos. your the reason the pure community is falling appart really, rune to an lpc... RUNE to any pure clan event, but a rune clan at a lpc. really...

you should stop worrying about the Pure Community, and more about your clan. Your the reason your clan is falling apart.

bSHM3.png

SV IS THE s H 1 t E sT CLAN EVER. NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE

not only did you misspell shittiest.. but you bolded it, resized it to 7, and colored it.

bSHM3.png

Dat rune/addy/mass/n ddos. your the reason the pure community is falling appart really, rune to an lpc... RUNE to any pure clan event, but a rune clan at a lpc. really...

you should stop worrying about the Pure Community, and more about your clan. Your the reason your clan is falling apart.

unlike you i would care more about the pure community, it is what makes this fun. you bringing your addy daddy's, main's clan allys, mith people, ddosing, and whatever we missed as a whole community, is ruining it. who cares about your clan. think bigger. just because you can't compete in a real 1 v 1 in clanning because your not organized enough to pull does not mean you should degrade the whole community for it. and i bet no one will ever fight you until you change the brining of mains clans to help you.

SV IS THE s H 1 t E sT CLAN EVER. NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE ADDY GUYS NICE

not only did you misspell shittiest.. but you bolded it, resized it to 7, and colored it.

JUST TRYING TO TYPE IN A WAY ALL OF YOUR CLAN CAN UNDERSTAND.

0mlqPUJ.gif

This is a waste of my damn time with these kids are just trippin im off this topic

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

This is a waste of my damn time with these kids are just trippin im off this topic

It really is a waste a time when you try to prove something that you know is wrong. So might as well stop now. The sooner the better. Good decision Bosa.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Lol.... Even ik this topic should be closed by now but then again y not get free post count...

@Sv: Come on its ur first week ABOVE 30 people and u got peaked at 47... Then we should go mpc :/... Also in prep #1 Ex didnt lead it 2. our ts got ddosed and orhun who isnt even in terror got ddosed at a Nme event. And even tho u average 3 def u did have those addy members who were cp members i heard and had some members with mithril so that 1-12 def policy... maybe ur core members are 1-12 but some multiclanners arent

If this is goin to become a rivalry can it atleast be a nice one? But if we stopped usin arm y cant a 1-12 def clan stop usin mith -.-

@Terror: Its ok its not like this decides everythin lol... Stop flamin Sv just cause they had people in armour and a possible mass but then again Sv is olddd from Df+T5 age like 1year now? Lol just wait for next sat and lets have a "respectable" fight with them (hopefully it stays like this) lol

nb4some1flamesorignorespost :D

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

unlike you i would care more about the pure community, it is what makes this fun. you bringing your addy daddy's, main's clan allys, mith people, ddosing, and whatever we missed as a whole community, is ruining it. who cares about your clan. think bigger. just because you can't compete in a real 1 v 1 in clanning because your not organized enough to pull does not mean you should degrade the whole community for it. and i bet no one will ever fight you until you change the brining of mains clans to help you.

We need to start competing 1v1 =[ we suck ass.

bSHM3.png

Man its gonna be fun when I post my comment tomorrow. GG sv grats on bringing mains clans, addy people, ddosing, massing randoms, and thinking that makes you good at something.

And grats i believe you ddosed and cheated in all of those too...

Lets see you beating terror in the wild without your mains clan ever. 1 time, actually no, lets take that back anyone u beat in the wild in 2 months. lol...

But i love your 103 Rs memberlist it makes me think damn you only have 20 in irc and 30 on your site but some how ya'll got 103 memberlist damn...... Ain't that interesting?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Lol.... Even ik this topic should be closed by now but then again y not get free post count...

@Sv: Come on its ur first week ABOVE 30 people and u got peaked at 47... Then we should go mpc :/... Also in prep #1 Ex didnt lead it 2. our ts got ddosed and orhun who isnt even in terror got ddosed at a Nme event. And even tho u average 3 def u did have those addy members who were cp members i heard and had some members with mithril so that 1-12 def policy... maybe ur core members are 1-12 but some multiclanners arent

If this is goin to become a rivalry can it atleast be a nice one? But if we stopped usin arm y cant a 1-12 def clan stop usin mith -.-

@Terror: Its ok its not like this decides everythin lol... Stop flamin Sv just cause they had people in armour and a possible mass but then again Sv is olddd from Df+T5 age like 1year now? Lol just wait for next sat and lets have a "respectable" fight with them (hopefully it stays like this) lol

nb4some1flamesorignorespost :D

32 last week aswell... =/

Skyz why do you listen to what they tell you. We are going to continue beasting Terrorble.. Until we receive a public apology.

bSHM3.png

But i love your 103 Rs memberlist it makes me think damn you only have 20 in irc and 30 on your site but some how ya'll got 103 memberlist damn...... Ain't that interesting?

Ever make a website on your own? It took a while for our site to be up.

Also.. yes. It's very interesting. I don't see your point though.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Man its gonna be fun when I post my comment tomorrow. GG sv grats on bringing mains clans, addy people, ddosing, massing randoms, and thinking that makes you good at something.

And grats i believe you ddosed and cheated in all of those too...

Lets see you beating terror in the wild without your mains clan ever. 1 time, actually no, lets take that back anyone u beat in the wild in 2 months. lol...

has terror been open for 2 months?

bSHM3.png

Bosa umm our site is new it barly became "officially open" today... And not many use irc either...

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

SV first time 1 addy/rune/mith/main/random shows up no one will fight you again. so I would just stop trying to cheat you obviously look stupid. only your clan thinks bringing a rune clan is good.

@ skyz im sorry you weren't there. but you know me. I do not tell a lie.

Ever make a website on your own? It took a while for our site to be up.

Also.. yes. It's very interesting. I don't see your point though.

You can't even click your food at an event.. we don't expect you to see our point. back to w57

bSHM3.png