Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Saturday

BatmansCorrupt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3a1XX.png

1 of my personal favorites. not sent by another clan...

LEADER forgets a strength pot and has a half invent full of swordies

enough said.. stop crying man Terror is awefull

called me out, sorry i didn't forget until i was halfway there needed to continue to fight... but then noticed that it wasn't only the around 10 mains in the fight, they had another mains whole can regrouping. I am sorry. IMO if you cannot see sv as the worst I don't really know what to tell you, there #1 ddosers, #1 brining mains clans, #1 bringing addy daddys, #1 brining mith, #1 massing randoms, #1 basically cheating at anything.

www.hookedonphonics.com so we can understand what you type. Please.

Everytime i relook at how many mains and addy daddys you brought... i just lol at this point

SMH.gif

Sigh, the **** where yall doing all Saturday night raging @ each other. Ty for topic views.

Lol.... Even ik this topic should be closed by now but then again y not get free post count...

@Sv: Come on its ur first week ABOVE 30 people and u got peaked at 47... Then we should go mpc :/... Also in prep #1 Ex didnt lead it 2. our ts got ddosed and orhun who isnt even in terror got ddosed at a Nme event. And even tho u average 3 def u did have those addy members who were cp members i heard and had some members with mithril so that 1-12 def policy... maybe ur core members are 1-12 but some multiclanners arent

If this is goin to become a rivalry can it atleast be a nice one? But if we stopped usin arm y cant a 1-12 def clan stop usin mith -.-

@Terror: Its ok its not like this decides everythin lol... Stop flamin Sv just cause they had people in armour and a possible mass but then again Sv is olddd from Df+T5 age like 1year now? Lol just wait for next sat and lets have a "respectable" fight with them (hopefully it stays like this) lol

nb4some1flamesorignorespost :D

Tbh, you and a handful of Terror members are the only reason i don't say your whole clan is full of idiots. At least you can talk and debate on subjects like a regular human being. Ty for that.

1. Just to make sure we are clear, SV has not and will never support or ask anyone who ddos's members or teamspeaks. I can honestly tell you that we had no clue your TS was being hit, if that were the case we would have waited for you guys to get your **** together before rushing.

2. Those addy kids were not with us, as David said earlier he got a team cape and just ran into our fall in. Should we have had someone watching to see if anyone ran in? Of course, but unfortunately we didn't. I have no idea who the main clan is that sith was referring to.

3. Not sure where you got the idea that we only have 1-12 core members. It's obvious that we will pull more members on the weekends, due to school and work schedules during the week. You may know or see the same 12-20 members during small mini's through the week, but we have a much bigger core of people which you saw yesterday (minus the addy/rune kids).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sith:

6pu5is.gif

Along with many of the mains and addy let's post some of dat ddos... lol pics tomorrow of them admitin it was them... this clan is so bad they brought mains, randoms, addy people, and ddosed to have a chance of competing...

I'm sorry that your TS got flooded, but where's the proof that any SV member did it? Give me accurate logs or something, since i find your information to be complete bull ****. Please don't type any more responses until you have the proof that everyone is dying to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3a1XX.png

1 of my personal favorites. not sent by another clan...

Well gosh darn it, you caught us! Good detective work, Sith. I though we could bury the proof, but your just too ******* smart for us SV kids. I mean this pic tell its all!

You have a picture of three mains wearing our team cape, but I SEE NO SV MEMBERS AROUND THEM OR YOU? And as Sir David has stated before in a prior post:

i wasn't with sv

i snuck in to their fall in with a cape lol

If David could sneak into our fall in without us knowing( i blame us for not knowing), how the hell do you expect us to know mains are wearing our team capes and hitting your clan in a spot where there are no SV members around?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

I know everyone's waiting for the response but i'm unsure how all of these pictures we have posted don't show anything... This is nothing new. I am trying to find pics from sv from the past and now showing that all they ever did is mass randoms and mains. Sv is so funny to me, they are like LESS THAN 12 DEF OR U CANT BE IN OUR CLAN, but they bring mains and randoms and whoever in their fc and pk with them... just lol sv is an open clan or an fc no different than the great 0 shark!

I know everyone's waiting for the response but i'm unsure how all of these pictures we have posted don't show anything... This is nothing new. I am trying to find pics from sv from the past and now showing that all they ever did is mass randoms and mains. Sv is so funny to me, they are like LESS THAN 12 DEF OR U CANT BE IN OUR CLAN, but they bring mains and randoms and whoever in their fc and pk with them... just lol sv is an open clan or an fc no different than the great 0 shark!

Are you done posting? Before you had the website terror-rs.com how did people apply for ur clan?

Is it "Pm me on irc to join terror" You have 103 ppl in ur cc and your saying we mass.

Stop trying for your pathetic excuse for a clan. Post somewhere else who cares. Were done arguing with you and its time we close your clan. Your never gonna merge again spastic.

i like the fact he ignored my post and states he is still looking for proof. Good stuff, Sherlock. .

Will a mod please lock this topic.

I think we all get the message that Sith has given on this wonderful Sunday.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Great pull and goodjob today. The thing is you slapped us today for the FIRST time on a saturday since the revamp of the LPC Scene. The fact of the matter is that we've been dicking you for the past month straight effortlessly that is.

Knowing our pull would be low this week seeing as I'm extremely inactive we knew we'd have you on our back.

Stay consistent for next week and I'll give you kudos.

Everything you did today in reality, was nothing because realisticly you have 1 week over our heads and we have 5-6 weeks of complete domination over you.

To conclude this small tangent I'll leave you with this.

We gave you the fights we did outnumbered by more then a dozen for a reason: Reason being so you can feed off the momentum of 1 sucessful saturday, so when I do come back, fully active SV will be something I can call competition.

Soo ready to deflate your heads next week because they're awfully huge.

Edit: Just read a few replys and I'm in tears, the fact that some of these SV kids think have the slighest idea what they're doing or talking about is comical.

Great pull and goodjob today. The thing is you slapped us today for the FIRST time on a saturday since the revamp of the LPC Scene. The fact of the matter is that we've been dicking you for the past month straight effortlessly that is.

Knowing our pull would be low this week seeing as I'm extremely inactive we knew we'd have you on our back.

Everything you did today in reality, was nothing because realisticly you have 1 week over our heads and we have 5-6 weeks of complete domination over you.

We gave you the fights we did outnumbered by more then a dozen for a reason: Reason being so you can feed off the momentum of 1 sucessful saturday, so when I do come back, fully active SV will be something I can call competition.

Edit: Just read a few replys and I'm in tears, the fact that some of these SV kids think have the slighest idea what they're doing or talking about is comical.

......and you are?

......and you are?

......and you are?

Hes definitly not one of the owners of T

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I find it comical that you guys practically begged us to pull more saturday. We did and paparazzi was in your fall in just snapping shots nonstop. Tell Terror to focus on the fight, not our aftermath topics, then maybe you'll put up more of a fight.

bSHM3.png

L0l, good points ex. Didn't ex make batman actually happen?

Idk why this mains clan keeps writing on their topic they should be warring ez or imsobeast, oh wait there in sv's fc!

it seems like even when they fight massers in w57 they mass with mains clans.

http://imgur.com/z5Mk0

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Selection_of_Pur.../7899822/1/#new

Its a shame to see how SV has turned Batman into a monster :(

Alright how do i begin....

Oh dear we lost a single fight. Im so concerned.

We have been undefeated for the past 3 or 4 saturdays and we lose only 1 fight. Not a big deal to me.

I've heard SV was teaming Legacy. Even some Purefect kids admitted it. But anyways that doesnt seem important.

Ex wasnt even in TS. He couldnt call or do anything. Swag is fairly new at calling and he isnt even bad. He just needs time.

I hate to see how we are going to become like UL and PF. non-stop flamming, ddosing etc.

Soon the EoC is going to come out and there is going to be nothing left of the pures in runescape, and here we are spending our time hating, flamming, and doing whatever s*** to make the other clans feel worse.

We gotta just stop and get along. Im sick and tired of this s***. Flamming and hating isnt going to make the pure community any better.

I dont think i have the power to bring all the clans into peace.

Anyways,, back in the day, T5 used XL for all their wars.

I really miss the old days. Back when i was LT. those were the days when clans had respect it seemed to me. with all this merging there leaves 4 strong LPC's: T, SV, UL, PF.

And whoever said Terror is 4 clans, PiC, Resistance , Sop , Tyrant. Well all of PiC left, and there are only 2 people from tyrant still in the clan, Me and Dough Lumps. and dough lumps isnt as active as he was.

I really wish this can all stop and we can get along.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D