Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect Vs. Activation F2P PREP

Allen

282ia9t.jpg

Introduction

Today the LPC scene had, let's say a sort of PCL.

Terror, Unlimited, Sovereign,Activation and PureFect were all in clan wars to fight.

After UL ddos'in our site for about a week, hacking our clan chat, and hitting off our teamspeak on events, we still managed to pull a strong 20ish throughout a sunday.

We started out with Activation 2-0, they didn't want a 3rd round so basicly 3-0.

After that we went for Sovereign won 2-1 (that fight was intentense) no one sadly vidded.

We wanted to give Unlimited a go even throughout all that NH, it was a 18v18 once the gates were down our ts followed too, so we stood at our portal and unlimited rushed us there, Left fc and left them massing with there level 86s like headless chickens

Pictures werent token due our site being down hope you'll understand.

WPtw.png

Unlimited's Nh Gallery

During the fight against SV.

6141250.png

Hacking Epic Jr for 40def (leet in otherwords keylogger)

288xirt.png

WPtw.png

wqoj7m.jpg

WPtw.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Looks like sv couldnt even compete... gj pf!

Why do you care if a clan beats us. Its not like you won a prep. Good job Pf

When you were running around with your mains clan we prepped pf (A very highly respectable clan) and won 2-1, we did not post this because we didn't want you guys flaming about how good the mains clan did on saturday on the topic. From now on we will post everything i'll link u if you want..

Pf we will not start flame war on this topic. If you want to flame sv i will not respond go to your topic or irc.

Gj again pf, sv without rune np.

Gj guyz :) finally i see a post by Pf lol

well we had heaps of wins, just couldnt post on pw cuz of our gfx gone.

since ul privating us from our own site which is quite nh

but finally found the gfx back in my logs

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

We wanted to give Unlimited a go even throughout all that NH, it was a 18v18 once the gates were down our ts followed too, so we stood at our portal and unlimited rushed us there, Left fc and left them massing with there level 86s like headless chickens

The only 86 in ul is me L nd i got 88cb + got a new acc so yea.

The only 86 in ul is me L nd i got 88cb + got a new acc so yea.

say nuttin

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png