Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When will the Domination Stop? 3-0 Vs Terror

MOJO

wolfic.jpg
So after the Pf Prep Terror wanted to get some we gladly accepted their offer. So i just want to keep this topic flame free so that it doesn't turn into a 200 comment 2,00 viewed flame war. Thank you for the Prep Terror better luck next i'll try to keep this topic flame free. A very sweet 3-0 thanks for every SV Member who came out. Not blaming anyone but i got DDOS all 3 rounds so couldn't get a lot... Shout out to Hawk Eye who gave a sick free style before we went in for the first round. Yo that ***** can rap no joke he's the one doing it in the video so enjoy :)
r9n0ut.png
Sensat1onal Video:

xcvwr5.png
Round 1
Sovereign Starting:23

Sovereign Ending:14

Terror Starting:23

Terror Ending:0

xcvwr5.png
Round 2
Sovereign Starting:22

Sovereign Ending:17

Terror Starting:22

xcvwr5.png

Round 3

Sovereign Starting:22

Sovereign Ending:15

Terror Starting:22

Pictures: Trolling Terror again
fbz4f6.pnG
2h6gehi.png
1zlgiad.png
de1o3p.png
2exspaf.png
ae5i0i.png

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

yo this topic is ugly af

thanks bro

Lol bosa.

Without our mains/ddos/addy/mith/mass invites/IRC hacking/MAIN callers, we still end up on top. How you feel mithlord1234?

Quite impressive, this clan could potentially go somewhere. Good job SV! I am impressed with you having more confidence in your clan, not cheating and coming out with a win! GJ! If your non-cheating continues maybe we won't have 200 plus views.

yo this topic is ugly af

thanks bro

Lol bosa.

Without our mains/ddos/addy/mith/mass invites/IRC hacking/MAIN callers, we still end up on top. How you feel mithlord1234?

Quite impressive, this clan could potentially go somewhere. Good job SV! I am impressed with you having more confidence in your clan, not cheating and coming out with a win! GJ! If your non-cheating continues maybe we won't have 200 plus views.

K, Mr. Nice guy. Ty for +2 Terror members doe.

yo this topic is ugly af

thanks bro

Lol bosa.

K, Mr. Nice guy. Ty for +2 Terror members doe.

Lol I'm seeing a Round 2 flame war happening

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Naw no flame from me, i'm sure u guys want it. but tbh, u won fairly, so how can I flame? I never lie.

You just make false accusations...

just l0l.. i'm nice on your topic, telling you good job, u won legit! and your still flaming for no reason at all. I realize your not sure what to do when i'm being nice, but you didn't cheat. Congrats. I am not going to flame you for playing fair once. I hope you continue it.

Naw no flame from me, i'm sure u guys want it. but tbh, u won fairly, so how can I flame? I never lie.

You just make false accusations...

just l0l.. i'm nice on your topic, telling you good job, u won legit! and your still flaming for no reason at all. I realize your not sure what to do when i'm being nice, but you didn't cheat. Congrats. I am not going to flame you for playing fair once. I hope you continue it.

Don't be nice on my clans topics after you just flamed us for 11 pages on another.

bSHM3.png

Gf sv :P shoutout to swag for laggin and callin random piles without no1 hearin him lool

Ty 4 prep

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance