Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

82+12 60 att pure looking for clan/team to mini with

3hit

hi my rsn is 3hit im probably going to get 99 att fairly soon aswell as 99 summ im 92 atm i have a lot of experience clanning and have done a lot of minis with clans/teams im looking for a team/clan to mini with

1bb5l97.png

clans ive been in

1st pure was W A R N1 N G i joined pot on that when it first opened was with pot then they closed for the 1st time i joined TP when they first started up then i left after about a week because pot had reopened and i was with pot until they closed for the 2nd time i then joined UP was a small clan and i did a lot of minis with both pot and UP in both clans i was one of the highest levels once turmoil came out being 115cmb in UP in the end W A R N1 N G ended up geting hacked for 37 def and i salvaged the def xp by questing to 45 def.

i ended up making 3hit quite a bit later being sick of not pking on a pure ive only been in one clan on 3hit (which was sorrow) although ive done a lot of minis with different clans/teams

anyways looking for a clan/team that does a decent amount of mini wars and and doesn't mind to much if i miss a pk trip

http://www.tlp-rs.org

#TLP

We are the strongest matched p2p clan that also does plenty of minis/p2p events.

Make an intro on our site then decide if you want to app =]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

#TLP

We are the strongest matched p2p clan that also does plenty of minis/p2p events.

cba apping i dont always like being with bigger clans because they seem to not care so much about having 60 att 1 def pures instead only have their mains do minis with 99 att 20+ def

auto accept me and ill join or give me some sort of guarantee that ill be able to mini and not have to sit

Hey bro,

You should consider Anarchy, we are a new clan just opened the other day. I am also a 60 atk 1 def, and it's about skill man not being a main. You seem like you are a keen mager which is always very good to have, we do both F2P and P2P but mainly focus on our P2P game.

Check our site out, see if you like our community, we are still growing and have a 50 man ML already with 18 steel titans.

www.anarchy-rs.com

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png

If you want a clan that minis with 1 def kids, I would check out like maybe Anarchy? since just opening you could make a name for yourself.

If you wish to train up like you said and like larger scale wars maybe EOP/FI/MM/FOE or the greatest TLP

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Enormity, Mm or Anarchy and if u also like f2p then with 82 combat u can also join a lpc lool #Terror

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

#TLP

cba apping i dont always like being with bigger clans because they seem to not care so much about having 60 att 1 def pures instead only have their mains do minis with 99 att 20+ def

auto accept me and ill join or give me some sort of guarantee that ill be able to mini and not have to sit

No good clan will let you join without applying.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Zenith man, we smack every clan in minis

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

honestly being level 82 you shud just join activation we do daily minis our site is www.activationrs.com just because ur 1 def and our apping process is pretty easy we like to do minis around 9 est and im sure you wont be sat not with ur stats so check us out for real im sure yull like it we have the #1 community as well #activate acitvvationrs.com :P

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Bro I'm not trying use propoganda but sv and mm are the only clans with def under 20 mm 1-20 snd sv 1-13 join those clans from my pov mm

Mm-rs.com? I think lol

if u want large scale battles with 100 plus guys or sv

#sv-rs

Sv-rs.com

If u want a clan of mainly high 70's and 80's

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

seeing you're 1 defence, i suggest joining Sv or MM

i can't say much about MM, but Sv has a great community with all pures with 1-10 defence and combat lvls 75 to 85,

come take a look at our site: sv-rs.com

our IRC: #sv-rs

and you should really check out our ML on runescape.com: http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-hisco...?clanName=SV+RS

as you can see, we're not ******** around :D

#Enormity dude, rlly good community and we do lots of miniwars

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif