Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2006scape

P0ke N Die

i have to donate $5 for a site that is not guaranteed that will be open for some quite time ?

*$2 and alpha is free lol.

OT: it seems like a good idea but for me its too late, i feel like this is going to be like pokemon yellow/silver for me. I really enjoy it and still play it, but only for the nostalgia aspect. It's still going to be a lot of fun though even if i won't train much i still will probably do alot of lower level pking. Probably gonna re-open my old lilguy team cause of all the kids who used to play rs back in 06/07 in my Ap Java class. I still have this feeling that it will get boring real fast.

I am hoping everybody is just 40-50 combat and goes battling at gdz.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Heard rumours Arno will be making a comeback if you reopen Control on it Chris.

^ miss my old ct buddies arno still owes me 30m

But idk if im gonna play 06 cus rs is faking sit and boring and i have new comp coming so i will be playing bf3 and other 1000000x better games than rs

and have some business to do

I hate how they are doing these new donation benefits. Like being able to reset your def if it is under 5 and all that bs..

They should just make it 2$ a month to get p2p access, If jagex wanted to sue they could have sued soulsplit and all those other big servers by now

xncgb5.jpg