Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just Terrorble...

BatmansCorrupt

bannerzw.png
Tisms POV =]

JykNH.png
Today Sovereign went out and peaked at a ravishing 37 members, maintaining above 25 the entire trip. We had a great time and were extremely excited about giving Terror a Spanking down by 7+ members. Great job to all my members for sticking with the leaders and listening despite being down numbers. Shout out to David Stylez for scamming a leader, hacking our ts, and hitting our teamspeak off for the entire day =]. Shout out to Whiskey for trying to get Ex-Terror members to leak <_<. Shout out to Sithlord because I know he's gonna talk about "our" mains and addy all day.
JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Terror

First fight of the day was a bad one for SV. While we were getting our members up to mossies Terror decided to rush us in single because they knew if we had within 5 of their pull, we'd demolish them. So with 6 members out of range we ran to multi and held our ground 29 vs 40+. Great Job Terror on your only win of the day.

Second fight we defended above the Lava Gap. We held west with range until they got scims on top of us, we swapped weapons and pray styles while holding the momentum and continued to push them out of the gap, and south to corp until they were completely cleared up.

Third fight of the day was ridiculous, we had no pray/food and decided to not bank since terror was regrouping at mossies. We let our members get some run up and rushed towards Vents, realizing that we would need returning in order to win since we had no fresh members, we ran West of them so that we could have returning to our advantage. We ranged them until we had a strong enough amount to push them back. With scims out we just demolished their members, until once again it was cleared up. We got word that Unlimited was coming to crash so we dipped instead of letting Terror return.

I was hit off for the last fight so sorry if this is inaccurate I write from memory. We were getting ready to end and Terror logged in right on top of us so we just ****** them up. They ran up north to the lava pocket north of vents and we followed with Scims out. Gwas.
120908145529.png
120908145554.png
120908145810.png
120908152620.png
120908152718.png
120908145816.png
120909072238.png
120909065132.png
120909065132.png
120908134049.png
120908134325.png
120908135059.png
120908135459.png
120908135500.png
120908135539.png
120908135605.png
120908135748.png
120908140432.png
JykNH.png
ty. inb4 "LPC DRAMA" "NOT AN LPC" kk..
bSHM3.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We didnt have POP swagga man. was useless LOL

wait for our topic tho. no point in posting my POV here

And we only had 40 people, 2 more than u.

Stop claiming we had 45+

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Stop claiming we had 45+

actually.. we peaked at 37.. so that's 3 more.. We had 33 during each fight against you.. so like I said... +7.

bSHM3.png

nice work inb4 Sithlord start typing "harhar klearad soverain twoday!ha gf sit kl3n" if u know what i mean..

That just made my day. Gf Terror you got the D. Oh yeah after the prep we challenge Terror to a mini. Won 4-1. No excuses.

wasn't there that's why.

1phz3wx.jpg

lmao @ the 2 addies from the last pics chillin with you sv at spiders furnace.. yeah.. you didn't have your mains sniping us..

Why would we kill someone that doesn't disturb us. We only aim to kill terror. He wasn't one of ours and i have no idea why he wouldn't attack us. Look like some people have a grudge against you guys :whistling:

Stop claiming we had 45+

actually.. we peaked at 37.. so that's 3 more.. We had 33 during each fight against you.. so like I said... +7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPBaCzv2P18&feature=plcp

in that vid i see 43 in range l0l... we had 31.

bSHM3.png

lmao @ the 2 addies from the last pics chillin with you sv at spiders furnace.. yeah.. you didn't have your mains sniping us..

Why would we kill someone that doesn't disturb us. We only aim to kill terror. He wasn't one of ours and i have no idea why he wouldn't attack us. Look like some people have a grudge against you guys :whistling:

Thank you!