Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just Terrorble...

BatmansCorrupt

In the vid i noticed OFF UL? Sniping our returners i see, u only managed to clear us once gj on that one overall was a fun trip u got the **** sir

No flame intended, but i counted twice. Once from the gap and the other from the vents.

good fight though

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the vid i noticed OFF UL? Sniping our returners i see, u only managed to clear us once gj on that one overall was a fun trip u got the **** sir

1. We offed Ul because they were planning to crash and we were low food.

2. Our main fight was terror.

3. This speaks for everyone when did the last time Terror got an app. 9 signups? Pathetic. Outpulled but not outmatched

No flame intended, but i counted twice. Once from the gap and the other from the vents.

good fight though

WE first started when we rushed u at mossies cuz it took u forever and our leaders were like "omg f8ck this" ,, you went east to vents and we cleared you.. that's 1-0 ... next fight at GAP where you did clear us( our returners were gay ) that's 1-1 !! next fight was at vents when you re-rushed us as we were rging.. you got cleared there seeing as you went west to mossies to 1on1.. that's 2-1 ..

next fight was when you regrouped at mossies (same fight ) and you did clear us .. after that, the last fight was at spiders at furnace with the mains chillin next to you waiting to snipe us... until then it was 2-2 .. tell me who won at spiders ? ( vid doesn't lie ) that's 3-2 for us .. thnx for the fights sv.. always a good fight cause u guys got the stats and we got good leadership.. wish it was flame-free w/e..

1phz3wx.jpg