Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday PK Trip (9th Sept.)

CnG

48 EoP vs 61 Fi

When i watched the vid where you hear chris collins calling, its obvious he is calling with cockyness, saying things like spam "Is this all you got?" He obviously knows they are going to smash them with the amount both clans have and in Fi's favour

Idk, that **** just makes me laugh because of the number difference.

Sadly EoP couldn't compete with you guys hence the pulls, but it would of made a better fight if it were similar opts.

But anyway, good job on your trip

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

48 EoP vs 61 Fi

When i watched the vid where you hear chris collins calling, its obvious he is calling with cockyness, saying things like spam "Is this all you got?" He obviously knows they are going to smash them with the amount both clans have and in Fi's favour

Sadly EoP couldn't compete with you guys hence the pulls, but it would of made a better fight if it were similar opts.

calm down zlumpith back to your 20 man pulls and '#1 mpc title'

lool at the close up of addy helm! epic!!

OT: gj on ur trip lads

Thats my masterpiece ;)

Had awesome time today, Lets make bank tomorrow :)

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

48 EoP vs 61 Fi

calm down zlumpith back to your 20 man pulls and '#1 mpc title'

use your brain kiddo, we pulled 42

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Every clan does this. Especially EOP and CP though.

Yeah but making a video about it and pretty much saying it was a matched fight?

I understand calling that on TS, there was nothing wrong with that. Obviously Fi is going to smack EoP 61 vs 48 lol... lets be honest here

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I understand calling that on TS, there was nothing wrong with that. Obviously Fi is going to smack EoP 61 vs 48 lol... lets be honest here

gl tomorrow man you will need it :)

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

Gj guys, would of been hard fighting you with our opts today although we had a fun trip.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You guys sure as hell dicked eop, although you had atleast +15 on them. Vs us you ran away while we were clearing you , not sure why you guys even mentioned it ! Nice job though.

then why didn't any of you mm ranks had the balls to accept a pkri?

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

#1 mpc here guys stfu!

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Gj on your trip FI, your hype never lasts more than a few weeks though, soon your frenzy hype will fall off and it will be back to pulling 40's again. Nothing we can do outnumbered by 15, lots of people were busy this weekend. Ya'll never learn your lesson of talkin smack either, you get a lil bit of hype, talk ****, then it always comes back to bite you in the ass lmao, looking forward to the next few weeks. ;)

thekingu.png

Gj on your trip FI, your hype never lasts more than a few weeks though, soon your frenzy hype will fall off and it will be back to pulling 40's again. Nothing we can do outnumbered by 15, lots of people were busy this weekend. Ya'll never learn your lesson of talkin smack either, you get a lil bit of hype, talk ****, then it always comes back to bite you in the ass lmao, looking forward to the next few weeks. ;)

you gone get smacked week after week after week after week cuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

If we did i'd probably finally start to earn respect from your clan. If you can stay consistent for the first time in about 3-4 years and keep doing work with your clan then you deserve a pat on the back, instead, you usually go into your guys little hole (no ****)...then get some sort of spark to hype up your activity for a few weeks, talk major smack during them few weeks, then usually get put back into your place and again, back into the hole of darkness. Prove me wrong babe. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

(18:33:36) <Leech> think ur funny with ur ****** pw topic son

(18:33:37) <Leech> ?

(18:34:31) <Cake_N_Gravy> lol people laughed apprently

(18:34:33) <Cake_N_Gravy> so am hap

(18:34:35) <Leech> I hope you're not chinning

(18:34:36) <Leech> atm

(18:34:41) <Leech> or in a soul wars game

(18:34:50) <Cake_N_Gravy> nope

(18:34:56) <Cake_N_Gravy> i train on fire giants

(18:34:50) <Cake_N_Gravy> u?

----ddos---

(18:38:11) <Leech> Did the fire giant kill u

(18:38:21) <Cake_N_Gravy> no i safe spot it

(18:38:26) <Cake_N_Gravy> ur so gunna win retard of the day

(18:38:35) <Leech> well ur gnna win no net of the day

also old pk3r it's been months since you did anything in the wilderness and over half a decade w/o winning a fullout. Time to shut up shop i think.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

hype hype hype.... eop been saying that as a exuse everytime we smash them first it was pop now its frenzy.... hype or no hype fatality is 10 times better than than eop

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

you say that every single week and guess what? you haven't beat us since 2011

If we did i'd probably finally start to earn respect from your clan. If you can stay consistent for the first time in about 3-4 years and keep doing work with your clan then you deserve a pat on the back, instead, you usually go into your guys little hole (no ****)...then get some sort of spark to hype up your activity for a few weeks, talk major smack during them few weeks, then usually get put back into your place and again, back into the hole of darkness. Prove me wrong babe. :thumbsup:

sorta sounds like ur clan eh? instead of worrying about what we have been doing, you should be more concerned about the current state of your clan. you shouldnt dedicate your trip to us, itll only lead to disappointment.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

What have you achieved this year? Nothing. You've been spewing that same line from January it's getting old, we've maintained being top 3 for the majority of the year whilst you guys have been struggling to compete. As for your pulling 40s comment, if we pull 40 that's around the same you pull so we'd smash you regardless, we've pulled 40 once this year and that was a few weeks ago when numerous people couldn't attend and the following week we were back up to pulling our standard 55+, nice try though. Still waiting for you guys to slump us though... 3/4 of the year has gone past.

titanj.png