Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New TeamSpeak

Karl

With the addition of our new VPS, I've been working on setting some things up on the server prior to it being released and the website being transferred to it.

To get an idea of how the VPS runs you can use this IP to access the website:

http://96.31.65.234/

Some things don't work atm, whilst we transfer across, by we, I mean I.

Also, I'm not transferring the forums yet until more content is added to the website, as it will be the main page when we do switch over. I did this intentionally, so I don't have to mess around moving things at a later date.

Along with the new VPS, we now host our own TeamSpeak server directly from the VPS. Our aim is to allow smaller clans to have their own channels, possibly their own server entirely, for this to happen I may ask for donations so that I can upgrade the VPS to cater for more clans, but I won't ask for more than you'd pay from another TeamSpeak host. But this will all depend on what else we want to run on the VPS. At the moment it's all working fine and very smoothly if you ask me, simply load the test site to check the speeds.

Now to the point of this topic, the TeamSpeak server IP. Which is as follows: 96.31.65.234:9000.

Hope you enjoy :) More to come soon.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png