Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Onyx Jaw

EOPCUHH

If you wouldn't mind dropping by #IRclan, I'd like to have a word with you.

I want you in IR because you have nice stats and seemingly an open mind. You fit our requirements, and have a decent mage level too, which is helpful in wars.

Come check us out at #IRclan or www.irrs.ipbfree.com, or at least please come have a word with me in #IRclan, I'm Tal|Away.

Thanks for your time.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Take your time to check out Epidemics new site. It's one of the things that has improved since we have been hacked. We are progressing every week, with a cool community as well.

I'm not going to write anymore, because you basically have to find out which clan suits you the best yourself. So, I suggest you check out some vids (click Etube down there) and maybe even make an introduction on our site. Hang around in our IRC to get to know who is behind Epidemic.

www.epidemic-rs.com

#epidemic

243p9p4.png

I won't make on long reply, just join the same clan as your brother that you love. :D

#Epidemic if you have any questions.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

#Carpediem

#1 low level clan transitioning into Med

Check us out

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I would definitely join Intense Redemption. We are the #1 P2P med clan. Our website is: www.irrs.ipbfree.com

We would enjoy a member like you that knows what there doing. We do our best job to make sure members have fun above all. Stop by #irclan if you have IRC.

#Epidemic

www.epidemic-rs.com for an amazing F2P based clan with mandatory and official P2P Events, several minis a day, preps, et cetera. Check it out.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Hey there Onyx,

Severity wants to offer you a Chance to join our Community, We have a great and strong community with active IRC and Ventrillo.

Our events are Both F2p and P2p. We are a New low Level Clan, with 20 strong members, Our first pk trip is this Saturday and out of 20 members we Have 12 yes's

We have Daily Mini's and We probably have the most entertaining IRC in the pure community.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/severity/index.php?act=idx

#severity

`Ant|Foe

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF