Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Untouchable is re-open

blue

Untouchable is now reopened, if some of yuo have not heard. The requirements are 40+cb and a 55+ stat, the same as before. The reason we closed before was because of unloyal rank, and due to the fact that I had some irl problems. We were left with no choice but to close it. However, R1n wants me to reopen it now where we can be a decent low level clan; we pulled 25 to our full out. We thought we'd pull 30 but it was a sunday not a saturday and we had to tell everyone at the last minute that it was for the #17th spot on the PCR rankings. We will not be involved with anymore PCR or PC associated events mainly because it's pointless to us. We were the first clan to use PW before, and now it's become more mainstream. Also, I hope this community knows that going to post on PC anymore due to the fact I recieved nothing but Flame. Yes there's flame wherever you go on PURE sites, But PC gets to out of hand for me tbh.

ML - http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ub_clan

SIte - www.untouchable.ipbfree.com

irc - #ub-clan

i dont plan on being 1 of those clans that die in a month or 2

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Untouchable is re-open if some of you have not heared its 40+cb and 55+ stat same req as be4.

The reason we closed be4 was because of unloyal ranks and because i had some irl problems i was left wth no choice but to close it. But now r1n wants me to re-open we where a decent low lvl clan we we pulled 25 to are full out we would pull 30 but we thoguht it was sunday not saturday and we had to tell every1 at the last minute and that was for #17 on PCR. We will not be involved with PCR or any PC events mainly because its pointless to us we where 1 of the first clans to use PW be4 it became famous as it is now. And now i hope this comunity can get to know us very well im not gona post on pc anymore mainly because i find nothing but flame there now and yes theres flame where ever you go on PURE sites u can get away from it but on PC it gets out of hand.

Untouchable is now reopened, if some of yuo have not heard. The requirements are 40+cb and a 55+ stat, the same as before. The reason we closed before was because of unloyal rank, and due to the fact that I had some irl problems. We were left with no choice but to close it. However, R1n wants me to reopen it now where we can be a decent low level clan; we pulled 25 to our full out. We thought we'd pull 30 but it was a sunday not a saturday and we had to tell everyone at the last minute that it was for the #17th spot on the PCR rankings. We will not be involved with anymore PCR or PC associated events mainly because it's pointless to us. We were the first clan to use PW before, and now it's become more mainstream. Also, I hope this community knows that going to post on PC anymore due to the fact I recieved nothing but Flame. Yes there's flame wherever you go on PURE sites, but you can get away with it; PC gets out of hand.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Current Clan: Violent Demise

You spelt inactivity wrong

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Welcome back Untouchables