Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lockerz

Phillip

If you want an invite to Lockerz.com send me a PM with your email and I'll invite you.

Lockerz is like SwagBucks, but even better and easier. It's currently in beta, and will officially open Oct. 15th of this year. As of now, the only way to earn PTZ (stands for points) is by inviting friends and answering the daily question. When Lockerz opens, you can earn PTZ by watching videos, playing games, and buying Lockerz merch. As of now (Sept. 24) I have 804 PTZ. This is enough to redeem the new 64 GB iPod Touch, or a PS3/360/Wii/PSP/DSi or tons of games for all systems. There are also iPod Nanos and Shuffles. Once you get 20 of your friends to join, Lockerz sends you a free t-shirt, and you get double the PTZ for a full year. The daily question is worth 2 PTZ and each friend that joins is worth 2 PTZ. If you're a Z-Lister, this means you get 4 PTZ for each.

Lockerz is NOT a scam. If you look up "Lockerz" on youtube or google video, there are many videos of people opening their prizes. Once I get my shirt I'll make a video. Also, on Oct. 15 they will restock the prizes and I'll probably get the 64 GB iPod Touch. Once I get that, I'll make another video for you guys.

Peace.

EDIT: Finally got the shirt! Here's a pic:

35iyxyc.jpg

EDIT 2: Got the Pink (it's the last one they had) iPhone skin in the mail today:

factnq.jpg

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

What is Lockerz.com? Is it one of those answer surveys questions and you get points to buy items?

What is Lockerz.com? Is it one of those answer surveys questions and you get points to buy items?

Read what I typed. It's nothing like that. Once the site officially opens, you'll be able to watch videos, play games, and buy lockerz merch to earn PTZ. Right now, just invite people and answer the daily question (not a survey, it's just one fun question) to score PTZ. It's easy.

Edit: You can find out more info. about Lockerz on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LOCKERZ/80976158596

SpriteSig2.png

Would like confirmation ;/

Of what? If it's legit? I've used Lockerz for almost a week, and haven't received any spam at all. Here are some videos of people opening their prizes.

SpriteSig2.png

Scam/ want our IP na

What are you talking about? How would I get your IP? And any website you visit can get your IP. The admins here can see your IP anytime they want. It's not a scam.

SpriteSig2.png

Do the videos or ads mess up your computer at all?

Nope. I haven't even seen any ads on the site. Maybe that's because they're still in beta though. Also, videos won't start until oct. 15th

SpriteSig2.png

I registered, ty Philip <3

Welcome :D

I just ordered a pink (because that's all they had) iPhone skin to because of the requests to get a video of it. Probably get it in a week or less.

SpriteSig2.png

looks like a scem

its like one of those tree busniess things or w/e i cant explain it well.

basically u get some nerds to join, then those nerds get more nerds to join.

the nerds that got invited by the nerds u invited coutnt as your referals too, then this chain keeps happening. The moe people get invited the more you make.

dont think i explained that well but w/e lol

captionednoblkguy.png

its like one of those tree busniess things or w/e i cant explain it well.

basically u get some nerds to join, then those nerds get more nerds to join.

the nerds that got invited by the nerds u invited coutnt as your referals too, then this chain keeps happening. The moe people get invited the more you make.

dont think i explained that well but w/e lol

Pyramid scheme is what you're looking for.

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.