Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force | We Were just smiling all day!

AgeEyeraqi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you take a win in a f2p prep, we can have a nice 1 hour return fight. Then we will see who actually deserves to take a victory, oh wait, you will just invite yr and still loose.

-3at

PM me for a 1 hr return fight in clan wars, where you can see us winning and you loosing terribly.

KDR is also shown in clan wars by the score, so this time you wont have 6 people who just returned spamming hi cleared l0l

3at.png

evolvek.png

Tbh i cant be bothered to right a huge reply on how you lost all of these fights apart from the cp 1, 1st thing i want to get out of the way is how you didnt clear Enormity in the last fight 120908223242.png kthx where is ef? Oh right now i remember you both came back at about the same time and this happened 120908224357.png then this 120908224919.png then this 120908230156.png then it took you 10mins to return 120908230541.png then as you was cleared we decided to dip 120908231411.png as 2hour fights of domination do start to drag on... we decide to dip with 15?

Sunny h1ll/ W I L F R ED / ElmoIsLegend/ Easy1Bang

arent in EF?

Correct,

106k09z.png

120909083356.png dat mini ma

120909094610.pnglol sv lucky i cant be ****** to say the 13 YR invites. Peace

ikr we had the fight the whole time....

kdr means nothing

u had the fight the whole time but we got more kills than you , and you died 160 times (more than how many u killed) so "kdr means nothing" :P

u make funny jokes

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

When you guys went into the ghost hut we got off you because we couldn't even attack you guys lol

And i think when u guys hopped out, we were there too and we cleared u lol

We aren't claiming a win over zenith , just your low levels :P

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Too bad u chilled in lvl 10 not daring to come to where we could actually attack you, whenever you attempted to venture up there, u seemed to run quickly back towards edgeville. Personally didn't die once to EF and got like 6 kills.

PS : GJ

arent in EF?

Correct,

106k09z.png

I'm sorry, are LPC's not allowed to multi-clan anymore?

Yes they can multi clan, but im pretty sure there not allowed to be in 2lpcs at the same time?

The only LPC he's in is Terror as you can see by his [T] tag

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

arent in EF?

Correct,

106k09z.png

Yes they can multi clan, but im pretty sure there not allowed to be in 2lpcs at the same time?

chain told me EF is an lpc , and that EF joined cp on their "main" pures ^_^

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

arent in EF?

Correct,

106k09z.png

chain told me EF is an lpc , and that EF joined cp on their "main" pures ^_^

Where did he say that

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

This is a bit ridiculous.

You and Enormity (you didn't clear Enormity, we did.) were teaming on us and Enormity decided to just end, I saw spams of it where they were walking around spamming off purple. Also, explain why you guys were holding the 13 ports the entire time? You just ran south every time we came, it's quite clear you guys were too scared to come north and face us.

If you think you're better, I can yet again prove it vs your 8 members and 10 invites in a F2P prep if you so choose. I doubt YR will be with you next week, so pick and choose your battles and realize why your clan can't hold a steady one month run without slumping back down. Your leaders and warlords will end up becoming legends again here soon because they will be smitten by the ones who call themselves The Lion Kings.

170-90 really proves our victory, that's all I have to say. If you check YR's KDR and add it with yours, it's still negative too, seeing as theirs is 19-31, but they're actually better at warring then your members are, so they didn't die as much. I can see how you lied to your members, but it's amazing how much you can lie to the clans you team with, which probably won't be with you next week.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

is this serious or na 1:u pulled 36 with yr/terror invites

2:u never cleared any of the clans u listed Hi won the return figth Z won the other 2 figths

3:u got more deaths then the amount of merges u had in the last 6 months so it gotta be alot

1. We aren't claiming clearing Cp/Z , we are just putting on fights on there

2. Clans closing and joining EF aren't merges

3. Why do you guy's think terror was with us lmao?

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

is this serious or na 1:u pulled 36 with yr/terror invites

2:u never cleared any of the clans u listed Hi won the return figth Z won the other 2 figths

3:u got more deaths then the amount of merges u had in the last 6 months so it gotta be alot

1. We aren't claiming clearing Cp/Z , we are just putting on fights on there

2. Clans closing and joining EF aren't merges

3. Why do you guy's think terror was with us lmao?

i found some nice terror names in ur fallin also found some nice ul and yr names was harder to find an ef name then to find a invite name

Theres quite a few parrots about on this topic, all HI seem to be saying the same boring crap over and over again.

Am not saying EF beat HI as i weren't there so i do not know, but what happened to the days when "the last clan on the field is victorious" instead of OMG KDR WE BATTERED YOU. IDK too much hype on this game now, HI go play with other clans as it seems EF make you too mad!

Not long left of this pure clan stuff I guess, enjoy it, move on. :teehee:

Theres quite a few parrots about on this topic, all HI seem to be saying the same boring crap over and over again.

Am not saying EF beat HI as i weren't there so i do not know, but what happened to the days when "the last clan on the field is victorious" instead of OMG KDR WE BATTERED YOU. IDK too much hype on this game now, HI go play with other clans as it seems EF make you too mad!

we were the last clan, and had the kdr to back it up, dunno what ef is proving. just because they're at 13 ports while we're 5 levels higher doesnt mean we're cleared lmfao

also, ef and enormity are the only clans pulling around us right now and we couldnt really get a fight with nme today.

simply just disproving what they're saying, don't think you'd like someone trying to discredit you. its something where you say "we did good but were being beat the entire fight" but saying they dominated when its clear what happened, it really grinds my gears!

you should go back to ef and help them out though, especially since YR had a 1-time reunion from what I heard :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

we were the last clan, and had the kdr to back it up, dunno what ef is proving. just because they're at 13 ports while we're 5 levels higher doesnt mean we're cleared lmfao

also, ef and enormity are the only clans pulling around us right now and we couldnt really get a fight with nme today.

simply just disproving what they're saying, don't think you'd like someone trying to discredit you. its something where you say "we did good but were being beat the entire fight" but saying they dominated when its clear what happened, it really grinds my gears!

you should go back to ef and help them out though, especially since YR had a 1-time reunion from what I heard :P

You like wasting your day to make up stories on pure warfare.

You should write a book, maybe you can make some money with that.

Didn't read ur posts btw

TLDR

Love your topic eyeraqi , simple straight to the point , no bull **** etc.

Thanks for fights to all the clans. Cya next week and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that.

Peace.

ps: just got 62 cooking

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Thanks for fights to all the clans. Cya next week and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that.

Peace.

Damn masterchef

Peace.

w00000000000000000000000000000000000000t grats

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef