Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan/ Team Low level

jimboloot

Hi there, Im Jimboloot a overly active Runescape player. I've played since 2003 on several diffrent accounts. Taking breaks on and off. i've just ended working for a while and ive promised to take half a year off.

So I've started a new Pure, giving summoning a bit of a go, My Stats are as Follow

49 Combat

55 Hp

64 Range

50 Att

50 Str

1 Def

14 Mage

60 Summ

Id Love to find a team, meanwhile i wait Ill be training more range. ^^ HUGGLES :thumbsup:

You can try out Activation once you meet our requirements. You're not too far away. You need a 75+ Stat with a 60+ Secondary.

We do alot of fun unofficial PKing with small groups in W57/124 ect. Our big events are F2p warring though. Very community based. Always somone to do something with. Even if you don't want to join, (Or can't yet) feel free to hang around the community.

#Activate on IRC.

http://activationrs.com/index/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png