Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Owl Returns in P2P "but i didn't even come today :("

blue

did you really have signups for anarchy lmfao? what the hell zenith

They cant match us, let alone compete :whistling:

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

you make me giggle

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

mate go work on finding leaders for your already dying clan.

giCgk.png

and the logic you use there is no need for us to sit 19 people for a clan who wouldn't even appreciate us sitting. Go hit up world 124 bridge with those auto talkers and get some recruits, Cranked knows what I'm talking about. ;)

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Lol breed with our 26 man pull we managed to hold u guys back an made u lobby before we did cause of tlp chasin ur ass down how come u didn't fight back tlp? They had 40 pull u had 42 that's almost matched, or your ranks need to atleast 15+ on every clan they fight to win the battle?

I remember when I was in zenith with 46 man pull fighting tlp while they had 35

Your ranks panicking an waitin for rip or foe to crash so they could claim the win or say "it was crashed". Don't u find it funny how pathetic ur ranks are?

You had owl, hormone, cookiez, 99dreamz, dunking, slowburnz, lmafo, all ur ranks at the trip

+ u had ur all elites senior members etc at that trip.

Me an carns alone managed to make ur whole rank system a joke when they accepted a matched clan wars fight then ***** out when they see 15/29 steel titans on the opposite side. Rolf

So don't be saying cranked knows how to recruit a buncha 124 edge bridge kids because if we wanted quantity we would have a lot , but it's all about quality mate. Have a nice day.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Funny how we cant compete with a clan that hasn't won an event and had to cancel there f2p trip.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Lol breed with our 26 man pull we managed to hold u guys back an made u lobby before we did cause of tlp chasin ur ass down how come u didn't fight back tlp? They had 40 pull u had 42 that's almost matched, or your ranks need to atleast 15+ on every clan they fight to win the battle?

Your ranks panicking an waitin for rip or foe to crash so they could claim the win or say "it was crashed". Don't u find it funny how pathetic ur ranks are?

You had owl, hormone, cookiez, 99dreamz, dunking, slowburnz, lmafo, all ur ranks at the trip

Me an carns alone managed to make ur whole rank system a joke when they accepted a matched clan wars fight then ***** out when they see 15/29 steel titans on the opposite side. Rolf

So don't be saying cranked knows how to recruit a buncha 124 edge bridge kids because if we wanted quantity we would have a lot , but it's all about quality mate. Have a nice day.

lol Cranked, You had 4 clans put together to make 1 clan (hazard is included), and you pulled 26. You had a founder leave your ******* clan 3 days after it opened because he couldn't agree on anything with you. You have high councils who come on RS once a week. You have Hazard Zac going around raging at people, calling them out, making your community ****. Your whole ranks team is complete garbage, I think regulate could agree with me on that, since he said it himself, you just promoted anyone you wanted without discussing it with the other founders lmao.

Give me a break Cranked, we all saw this coming man. Oh and stop using Moni's PW account, go make your own lmao.

2ewgrxw.gif

lol Cranked, You had 4 clans put together to make 1 clan (hazard is included), and you pulled 26. You had a founder leave your ******* clan 3 days after it opened because he couldn't agree on anything with you. You have high councils who come on RS once a week. You have Hazard Zac going around raging at people, calling them out, making your community ****. Your whole ranks team is complete garbage, I think regulate could agree with me on that, since he said it himself, you just promoted anyone you wanted without discussing it with the other founders lmao.

Give me a break Cranked, we all saw this coming man. Oh and stop using Moni's PW account, go make your own lmao.

m8

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

funny_owl_13.jpg_thumb.jpg

owl-happy-meme.png

I AM THE SUN

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

we had 26 when u rushed us at gap lol,

so dont tell other clans that we had more then u.

you had 42 against our 26 lol that's +16 on us an still took you long enough to clear us

when u accepted the clan wars dangerous against anarchy your ranks said okay to matched but they saw 14+ steel titans they couldn't sit because it would've destroyed your members if you lost the dangerous Prep.

So Dont Start a Flame War because we slumped your clan from pulling 60s down to 30s

Also i find it funny how you did sign ups Just so you Can Compete With a one Week old Clan.

@Co0kiezs

So erm who is ready to Smack Anarchy 27 Sign Ups with 50 *****'s. Co0kiezs is

Im not going to reply to any reply's u post because itll just end up with a flame war, So goodjob on your trip hope to see more action between us in the future.

120909143830.png

clans are supposed to have a hype when they open... your clan just jumps the gun and slumps right away =/

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png