Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tlp sunday ft frick r3v3nged

its pibb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay out of the Wild me mates
Yeah man gettin crashed 2 mins into fight/not being able to login/gettin ragged by mains in the wild is so fun ye.. we should do 4v4 inners like fi did the last 3 years ye

well that wasnt very fken nice wrecka...

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Yeah man gettin crashed 2 mins into fight/not being able to login/gettin ragged by mains in the wild is so fun ye.. we should do 4v4 inners like fi did the last 3 years ye

damn rip ROFL :nuke:

121109164212.png

or maybe we should cancel our f2p pk trips to tag along with zeniths anni like tlp did this year =]

or maybe we should cancel our f2p pk trips to tag along with zeniths anni like tlp did this year =]

Or should we pull 10 people (including ranks) to a f2p trip like 3 years ago?

or be top clan ranked #30 like 3 years ago too? :teehee:

Or should we pull 10 people (including ranks) to a f2p trip like 3 years ago?

or be top clan ranked #30 like 3 years ago too? :teehee:

well tlp was not ranked anything this year when cory cancelled your trips for 2 weeks in a row because 7 people were on your ts with 5 minutes until you had to leave

Nh clan hopping scum stfu

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

heated FI are heated, must have had one shieeetttt weekend.

Was a freaking awesome weekend for us lads, apps open.

sunday - would be higher but you guys bailed to clw after 30 minutes of your wilderness pking trip

O9AVO.png

saturday

cy8Ne.png

not so bad... but i guess you guys love clw that much (the same clw that we demolished you in this week) so i guess you might see it as bad

heated FI are heated, must have had one shieeetttt weekend.

Was a freaking awesome weekend for us lads, apps open.

sunday - would be higher but you guys bailed to clw after 30 minutes of your wilderness pking trip

O9AVO.png

saturday

cy8Ne.png

not so bad... but i guess you guys love clw that much (the same clw that we demolished you in this week) so i guess you might see it as bad

Dat k0

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com