Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tlp sunday ft frick r3v3nged

its pibb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat_DemonPK going hard 0n the Runescape Pure Clan Forums per usual.

Our KDR for Sunday is arguably better than yours considering we went ~80/4 with EOP added along with our Wild KDR would put us at ~4.6 whereas yours would equate to around 3.2

As for the P2p prep we gave you last week, I'd think you'd be more humble after receiving such a nice gift. Prepare your **** for Friday m8, we're going in dry.

Grats on your trip. Looked nice avoiding the dumb login glitch.

I'm sure all this flame is just frustration at the fact we didn't get to see you at all this weekend. Would've been nice to have some fights as we had probably 5 or so more than you for the majority of the trip. Meant we could only hit MM as FOE were hiding which lead to a pretty boring trip of killing main clans.

Hopefully we can get some fights next weekend. See you on friday.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Did you just say you demolished us in our prep this week?

It was 2-1 and we had 1 HC, 1 Warlord. l0l

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

so sad we didn't see TLP all weekend. Dont worry I dont blame you since we are the kings of the P2P wilderness and all and F2P. The only clan that has balls to fight Fi is MM. Respect MM the only pure clan that is a challenge to Fi cuz everyone is holding their *****.

Difference between having balls to fight and out pulling. MM prove this every time they step into Clan Wars.

Problem is, Zyzz Brah, is that you have a really really short memory, and i remember when for a month and a half straight TLP beat you twice every week in Cws in both servers, and you were pulling 20s to trips. At that time you didnt "have the balls" to fight us in wildy either. Now back to the present, you out pulled us by a large margin, but atleast we arent pulling embarrassing numbers like you were 9 months ago. Calm your tiny, virgin, quivering b0ner, remember the foot we had on your throat and show some respect to the clan that allowed you to stay open. Sit down.

11782527.png

Difference between having balls to fight and out pulling. MM prove this every time they step into Clan Wars.

Problem is, Zyzz Brah, is that you have a really really short memory, and i remember when for a month and a half straight TLP beat you twice every week in Cws in both servers, and you were pulling 20s to trips. At that time you didnt "have the balls" to fight us in wildy either. Now back to the present, you out pulled us by a large margin, but atleast we arent pulling embarrassing numbers like you were 9 months ago. Calm your tiny, virgin, quivering b0ner, remember the foot we had on your throat and show some respect to the clan that allowed you to stay open. Sit down.

Go back 2 your dead forums with 2 active ranks

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Or i could just stay here and make you even madder. Does it hurt to remember what your clan is sliding back down to??? I would say something about your leader who is so fat he is wheelchair bound but there would be no point. Atleast our ranks can step out of their houses once in a while to enjoy fresh air ;o

11782527.png

lol still thinking of the past brah? Fi focuses on the future not the past bro. Good luck trying to take down the kings in the wilderness bro because lets be honest here no one can do it. :thumbsup:

lol still thinking of the past brah? Fi focuses on the future not the past bro. Good luck trying to take down the kings in the wilderness bro because lets be honest here no one can do it. :thumbsup:

Oo what fun. Gonna copy this message and save it, when im looking down on you in the dust, in a couple weeks or so, im gonna paste it too you and wish i could see your reaction, because it would be priceless.

Ye Brah, im still thinking in the past, because it holds clues to the future. TLP has consistency. FI does not. TLP will always remain a powerhouse in F2p and P2p, whereas FI will always get high on hype then fall down in to "the garbage can"1 they came from.

1- Dissy 3:13

11782527.png

Oo what fun. Gonna copy this message and save it, when im looking down on you in the dust, in a couple weeks or so, im gonna paste it too you and wish i could see your reaction, because it would be priceless.

Ye Brah, im still thinking in the past, because it holds clues to the future. TLP has consistency. FI does not. TLP will always remain a powerhouse in F2p and P2p, whereas FI will always get high on hype then fall down in to "the garbage can"1 they came from.

Saved for next weeks PW topic m8. GL

Saved for next weeks PW topic m8. GL

No comeback to that? Sit down and dont stand up until you got summit to support you. Ty for free rageviewcount and ragecommentcount.

11782527.png

Or i could just stay here and make you even madder. Does it hurt to remember what your clan is sliding back down to??? I would say something about your leader who is so fat he is wheelchair bound but there would be no point. Atleast our ranks can step out of their houses once in a while to enjoy fresh air ;o

Not My leader called gotchback smth

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Not My leader called gotchback smth

Are you trying to say:

A ) Gotchoback is fat?

B ) Gotchoback isnt your leader?

Just say A or B dont bother trying to answer me in any other way.

11782527.png

Damn, TLP starts **** with Zenith than moves on to start **** with MM, then FOE and now FI. No wonder their pulls have dropped down.

Yes hello. Few things;

1. Zenith started a rivalry with us…. then you got smashed and ran away tail between your legs
  2. What **** have we started? just because your bumbing every clan that you can just to stay alive doesnt mean that some people can actually compete.
  3. Our pulls have been the same for the last 1.5 years. Newfag.

11782527.png

Damn, TLP starts **** with Zenith than moves on to start **** with MM, then FOE and now FI. No wonder their pulls have dropped down.

Yes hello. Few things;

1. Zenith started a rivalry with us…. then you got smashed and ran away tail between your legs
  2. What **** have we started? just because your bumbing every clan that you can just to stay alive doesnt mean that some people can actually compete.
  3. Our pulls have been the same for the last 1.5 years. Newfag.

^Look how heated this guy got over my post l0l0l0l. Success

Anyways, idk what rivalry you're talking about between us, it was only between 0wl and that 0mgi0wnu kid, and now look where he is, in eop leaking you guys locs.

2ewgrxw.gif