Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tlp sunday ft frick r3v3nged

its pibb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo gratz on the one hit you got on TLP in the last year.

Difference between TLP and Z: If that had happened to you, you would have closed. l0l

Btw is there a reason you always avoid us in wildy and have declined to prep us for the last 2 months?

11782527.png

Damn!

Thanks for the posts boys. I mean lets be honest, FI gets kids from other clans, obv gonna pull more...hence think they are better...

Our prep, didn't we 3-0 recently with your 45+ pull....And you only 2-1 us with 2 ranks on and low opts....

If anything you should learn that your win was lucky, I mean must have been a rough FI LB to not want to post a topic on your win.

And l0l @ Z getting on this topic....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Damn!

Thanks for the posts boys. I mean lets be honest, FI gets kids from other clans, obv gonna pull more...hence think they are better...

Our prep, didn't we 3-0 recently with your 45+ pull....And you only 2-1 us with 2 ranks on and low opts....

If anything you should learn that your win was lucky, I mean must have been a rough FI LB to not want to post a topic on your win.

And l0l @ Z getting on this topic....

No point posting a topic, it was 2easyPrep :rolleyes:

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

Ooo gratz on the one hit you got on TLP in the last year.

Difference between TLP and Z: If that had happened to you, you would have closed. l0l

Btw is there a reason you always avoid us in wildy and have declined to prep us for the last 2 months?

It wouldn't happen to us because our ranks aren't as dumb as yours, let's face it, your ranks are just complete morons lmao. It's either that or you must have had Jus got pk3d leading your trip l0l.

And yea you're right we would have probably closed, that **** is just embarrassing as F U C K LMAO.

2ewgrxw.gif

It was only possible with the help of your retarded ranks, and the brilliance of our ranks. Thank you come again.

Btw, you should have seen all the TLP in our TS who wanted to leave after that gwas LMAO, so embarrassing.

Sorry to be a partypooper, but Ace did this last year in eop vs mm and you even copied eop's video title to make yourselves look good?

Congratulations on your highlight of the year tho

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

there was reason why i never considered fatality as a clan to go to when i left foe

unstable as **** and the majority of ranks are morons and the members are idiots, as shown on this topic

stfu, thanks

cmon baby kyle you didnt leave foe you got bullied out for being one of the worst leaders of all time (ma boi true whip was better than you)

Can't believe Fi kids are still posting on this, your leaders have got you brainwashed hard lmfao.

I advise you stop talking **** to my boy huge rush or he's just gonna keep beating you back down into your wheelchairs.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It was only possible with the help of your retarded ranks, and the brilliance of our ranks. Thank you come again.

Btw, you should have seen all the TLP in our TS who wanted to leave after that gwas LMAO, so embarrassing.

Sorry to be a partypooper, but Ace did this last year in eop vs mm and you even copied eop's video title to make yourselves look good?

Congratulations on your highlight of the year tho

k0

OT: thanks for all the lovely replies and view guys :thumbsup:

2hf89vmye8.gif