Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tlp sunday ft frick r3v3nged

its pibb

i dont see why theres so much flame..

And i dont know why FI is bringing me personally into this. In actuality, FI should thank me since im the reason your still alive, simply feeling bad for you a few years ago and making Evo stop driving your face into the curb.

Your welcome FI =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was reason why i never considered fatality as a clan to go to when i left foe

unstable as **** and the majority of ranks are morons and the members are idiots, as shown on this topic

stfu, thanks

No1 wants, à nh scum their clan thank you for not joinng

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Can't believe Fi kids are still posting on this, your leaders have got you brainwashed hard lmfao.

I advise you stop talking **** to my boy huge rush or he's just gonna keep beating you back down into your wheelchairs.

''fi kids'' lol be happy we don' focus on tlp's 30man pull on weekend, im brainwashed so whut? lol

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Can't believe Fi kids are still posting on this, your leaders have got you brainwashed hard lmfao.

I advise you stop talking **** to my boy huge rush or he's just gonna keep beating you back down into your wheelchairs.

''fi kids'' lol be happy we don' focus on tlp's 30man pull on weekend, im brainwashed so whut? lol

easy there, seems like you havent been in fi for a long time,

DONT YOU REMEMBER PULLING 8 TO MANDATORY PK TRIPS?

easy there, seems like you havent been in fi for a long time,

DONT YOU REMEMBER PULLING 8 TO MANDATORY PK TRIPS?

in with the k0

11782527.png

Fatality really are so ******* stupid trying to start **** with TLP now lmfao

Just got out of an ancient slump, gratz you've got back on the radar after 2 years! for the amount of time you were doing ****, you are still doing **** in rebounding comparison

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png