Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Australians are really good vidders

-Austin-

Gj on the mini, but in the first to 25 it looks like someone is clearly going in and out of the portal. Not sure if it was A or a random but still probably should have considered re-doing it lol

Look at 4:40 of the vid thats where it starts, lt up 10-4 then in the matter of 20 seconds they kill 9 ppl but the only people that you see die are activation people.

Clearly someone went in and out of the portal. It is just a mini so who cares but at the same time if it was Activation people, they must be pretty bad wanting this mini lol..

Hopefully it was just some troll from a random clan, none the less GJ both clans for being active unlike sv.

Gj on the mini, but in the first to 25 it looks like someone is clearly going in and out of the portal. Not sure if it was A or a random but still probably should have considered re-doing it lol

Look at 4:40 of the vid thats where it starts, lt up 10-4 then in the matter of 20 seconds they kill 9 ppl but the only people that you see die are activation people.

Clearly someone went in and out of the portal. It is just a mini so who cares but at the same time if it was Activation people, they must be pretty bad wanting this mini lol..

Hopefully it was just some troll from a random clan, none the less GJ both clans for being active unlike sv.

Hop off, you haven't had an event in weeks, and when you do, its you getting 3-0'd by us. So quit your bitching on every topic and accept the fact that your clan is closing. Cya m8

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

"Unlike Sv" When terror closes, gl. No ones gonna accept your pathetic app. You are such an idiot. 3-0ed everyday. :whistling:

nice bvg

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

"Unlike Sv" When terror closes, gl. No ones gonna accept your pathetic app. You are such an idiot. 3-0ed everyday. :whistling:

Weren't you slumping so you had pf merge :whistling:

And I have been on every clan that I applied for's trip. silly willy.

Fatman, I never intend to flame, I even said it probably wasn't one of you guys, I just point out the truth on every topic. SV always cheats and I point it out, i'm sure no one cares, but I just don't feel like clans like sv should cheat. I never flame when we lose ever, unless someone cheated. ;)

gj A i'm sure it was a random going in and out not you guys!