Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility 3-0 NME [F2P PREP]

3at

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf happened to nme

What happend to hostility dey been dominating whole month

1 Simple reason.

John is active again.

He wasnt at that prep. k0

clearly john's presence in and around my mouth was enough to succeed against NME

Also, for NME wondering why there was banter ("BANTAH M8S" "******' IDIOTS"), maybe when we're trying to help you out after you say "off" ingame, and us getting off, then randomly rerushing us with two other clans in the world would suffice to your questions. You guys only show respect to us on IRC, blatantly most of it to try to shrug off what you do on the weekends. I like your clan, but for it's people, not what it does as a whole. Quit dwelling on the past as many of you are and will continue to in the future, if you want to get out of your hole you should look back on what you used to do successfully and achieve it this time with the utmost humbleness.

I apologize for the flame but I'm not going to go out of my way to stop it because I asked you guys time and time again to stop crashing our fights in the past, i understand it's something that happens, but clans that mutually respect eachother don't do it in spite of nothing over and over.

Inb4 "you're butthurt."

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

should be than not then

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality