Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Sovereign Midweek PKRI

-Ben-

seeing as that we can't let **** from YESTERDAY go, how about a 15v15 dangerous prep? So there's no extra numbers and no crashing. Lemme kno whens a good day, BVG.

SV Vid:

Edit:

Check 3:18 for accurate pull number

4:40 for the real pull...

And before u massed more than them u just hugged single and sniped the fight. Nothing impressive here, sv hugged single sniped and didnt even beat activation with same ops when a was sandwiched between ez and them... then sv massed 4:40 of their vid and claimed a win hitting a while fighting ez 18v10 in a 15v15 max

Gj for participating, but sv just no l0l

go outside or something. always quick to suck up for any clan.

wipe your mouth when your finished.

we pulled 3 more kids to fight off EZ + activation, i don't see the problem in that.

Like i said, it was a good fight towards activation. If they wanna do a rematch, then by all means hit up our irc and we can make it happen.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

where was the fight? I only saw edge :P

I know you did. That's where you and your members stayed even though you brought 23 to a 15v15 max fight. Embarrassing :/

was this a fight in wilderness..?

Or a documentary on Edgeville?

i have an idea, why don't you post the same thing on this thread 5 times!! That should get your point across!!

:rolleyes:

gj both clans on the action

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

seeing as that we can't let **** from YESTERDAY go, how about a 15v15 dangerous prep? So there's no extra numbers and no crashing. Lemme kno whens a good day, BVG.

SV Vid:

Edit:

And before u massed more than them u just hugged single and sniped the fight. Nothing impressive here, sv hugged single sniped and didnt even beat activation with same ops when a was sandwiched between ez and them... then sv massed 4:40 of their vid and claimed a win hitting a while fighting ez 18v10 in a 15v15 max

we pulled 3 more kids to fight off EZ + activation, i don't see the problem in that.

Like i said, it was a good fight towards activation. If they wanna do a rematch, then by all means hit up our irc and we can make it happen.

It wouldn't be a problem but this was a 15v15 fight, I am not in A but I watched both your vids, and compared the rules and clearly you guys cheated which is expected from you. You act like ez and A teamed, but they fought more than you did you sniped from single 90 percent of the time when u had more than either of the clans. I am not going to flame on A's topic but I don't think you guys see very well or something. You have 800 excuses for everything. You were last out of the 3 clans in this fight. #1 was the mains cuz they seemed to push everyone out, #2 clearly activation, last place sv, cheated, massed, got cleared most of the time, sniped in single and had a plus 8

where was the fight? I only saw edge :P

I know you did. That's where you and your members stayed even though you brought 23 to a 15v15 max fight. Embarrassing :/

was this a fight in wilderness..?

Or a documentary on Edgeville?

You seem to have a stuttering problem. You should go to a speech class. They'll help you out.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

SV Vid:

Edit:

It wouldn't be a problem but this was a 15v15 fight, I am not in A but I watched both your vids, and compared the rules and clearly you guys cheated which is expected from you. You act like ez and A teamed, but they fought more than you did you sniped from single 90 percent of the time when u had more than either of the clans. I am not going to flame on A's topic but I don't think you guys see very well or something. You have 800 excuses for everything. You were last out of the 3 clans in this fight. #1 was the mains cuz they seemed to push everyone out, #2 clearly activation, last place sv, cheated, massed, got cleared most of the time, sniped in single and had a plus 8

Lol. your a comedian. Hope to hear your crying excuses 2marro.

sm3i2p.png

SV

looked really boring lol, gratz i guess.

Hey I can only pay you 2m per hit this weekend for cp locs. Low on cash. I can get back to 3m/hit after this weekend.

lol you must be new or retarded. anyways ill see you tomorrow :)

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

this is how you know batman is seriously a ****ing stupid ass ***** that doesnt understand **** and think's hes the best caller in the game and prides himself on his **it clan that hesnt done anything to prove themselves to the pure community batman sit the **** down you stupid Bit**

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

this is how you know batman is seriously a ****ing stupid ass ***** that doesnt understand **** and think's hes the best caller in the game and prides himself on his **it clan that hesnt done anything to prove themselves to the pure community batman sit the **** down you stupid Bit**

Cmon Fat, we aint gotta do all that name calling ****. can we end this at it was a good fight between us, and i'm sure if EZ hadn't crashed it would have been even better.

sm3i2p.png

SV

Not much to say after i saw this... Too much flame over a 15vs15 min although Sv had 18 its not like Ez didnt push every1 out lol

Gj toboth clans :)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance