Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday - 1300+ Kills!

CnG

This is why Fatality are the kings of F2P.. Gj Fi !!!

I'd fullout Mm before saying that.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight stomped, in america we judge winners based on the score, not by length of participation.

in war the last country standing wins, which is actually comparable to this type of ordeal

gj mm u r da champions

Don't compare a clan on an internet game with a war between countries l0l. MM should just accept the lost, this is 2k12. You can't just keep claiming you're #1 when you're obviously getting slaughtered. Spamming stupid **** doesn't change anything to that

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

Straight stomped, in america we judge winners based on the score, not by length of participation.

in war the last country standing wins, which is actually comparable to this type of ordeal

gj mm u r da champions

Don't compare a clan on an internet game with a war between countries l0l. MM should just accept the lost, this is 2k12. You can't just keep claiming you're #1 when you're obviously getting slaughtered. Spamming stupid **** doesn't change anything to that

it makes sense lol. and you can't really say MM lost because you guys ran.

take it easy

GdTrA.png

in war the last country standing wins

gj mm u r da champions

Actually that's not a correct argument. After the civil war ended, and it was signed that south would surrender. There were groups of bandits (20 people, 30 people, maybe more) who continued to fight and cause havoc. They had no chance of changing the outcome of the war, but technically, they were the last ones fighting. The same has been documented for almost every war.

Here's a completely unedited ending of the fight. I even included audio for extra entertainment.

MM make a call to leave single only once the other clan decides to leave.

Feel free to take a note at all of the white dot randoms sniping Fatality.

Still went:

0LXSw.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

gj mm u r da champions

Actually that's not a correct argument. After the civil war ended, and it was signed that south would surrender. There were groups of bandits (20 people, 30 people, maybe more) who continued to fight and cause havoc. They had no chance of changing the outcome of the war, but technically, they were the last ones fighting. The same has been documented for almost every war.

Here's a completely unedited ending of the fight. I even included audio for extra entertainment.

Still went:

0LXSw.png

'They're going up, **** that'

You still left the battlefield with us being there.

gj mm u r da champions

Still went:

0LXSw.png

I could take 15 dedicated members. Tell them to sit in single, and leave once you have left after X hours.

That's not winning, that's just pathetic.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

gj mm u r da champions

Still went:

0LXSw.png

I could take 15 dedicated members. Tell them to sit in single, and leave once you have left after X hours.

That's not winning, that's just pathetic.

You did exactly the same halfway through the fight though!

gj mm u r da champions

Still went:

0LXSw.png

jesus christ, if i had to listen to that mong who was squarking spam mm cleared like that for 2 hours of a fight i would have dipped after 10 mins.

#TEAM-WALLI

I had an absolute blast fighting MM today, it was probably the funnest F2P fight of 2012.

I personally went 49-6 over the course of our fight, I hope we can get another one of these soon.

all you did was snipe in full addy

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

jesus christ, if i had to listen to that mong who was squarking spam mm cleared like that for 2 hours of a fight i would have dipped after 10 mins.

have you never heard Addy Daddy call b4?

yea devon made a compilation of his ramblings for our amusement.

I take my hat off to fi members, they have greater tolerance thresholds than i.

#TEAM-WALLI

have you never heard Addy Daddy call b4?

yea devon made a compilation of his ramblings for our amusement.

I take my hat off to fi members, they have greater tolerance thresholds than i.

i was thinking the exact same thing i usually mute callers like this, even some mm altho i won't say any names :D