Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn F2P Late Night PKRI

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Site

#Activate

Today, Activation set out for a late night PKRI with Soveriegn. We pulled 27 strong Activists to this fight.
Yaq's mom became one of our main callers for today. The push she called into SV probably won us the fight. Thank you Mrs. Yaq's mom.

Shoutout to Honorum for messing his TS up.

Shoutout to Bosa for telling me that he's flaming me if i post a topic.

Shoutout to El Hybrid for recruiting like a boss this week.

Shoutout to our 10yr warlord for carrying the team on his back.

Shoutout to STALEMATES for returning in MITH and PLAIN PIZZAS.

120917205415.png

swag.png

Our first fight was at corp. We pushed onto them. After a while of fighting they moved to piper where we finished them up. Swag.

swag.png

Then, we went to bank. As we walked back up, SV hit us at lvl5. Yeah. Level 5. Like legit lvl 5 wilderness.

It's whatever though. We pulled north to lvl10. Fought it out for 20minutes, and ended up clearing them.

Thanks for the fights SV. I love a clan that will give wilderness action.

Videos.png

Pictures.png

120917175729.png
120917175410.png
120917175406.png
120917175222.png
120917175212.png
120917175204.png
120917174936.png
120917215218.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thetruth.png

exen2.png

Also mulugg was wearing your cape buddy...

5 v 1 np.

You fought us during our W57 Trip. There were no clans with us. If you'd like to name a full clan we invited go ahead. Mulugg applied and joined us. We allow friends to PK with us during unofficial trips, the fact that we fought at corp doesn't change that it was an unofficial trip. Don't know where your 5v1 comes from. I guess if somone PK'd with us today and they were in a different clan it counts as a whole clan with us.

Thanks for the fights

PS. The guy spamming Open FC is in Wreckless and was spamming #Wreckless the whole fight.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

thetruth.png

exen2.png

5 v 1 np.

You fought us during our W57 Trip. There were no clans with us. If you'd like to name a full clan we invited go ahead. Mulugg applied and joined us. We allow friends to PK with us during unofficial trips, the fact that we fought at corp doesn't change that it was an unofficial trip. Don't know where your 5v1 comes from. I guess if somone PK'd with us today and they were in a different clan it counts as a whole clan with us.

Thanks for the fights

PS. The guy spamming Open FC is in Wreckless and was spamming #Wreckless the whole fight.

ORLY?

thetruth.png

exen2.png

5 v 1 np.

Thanks for the fights

ORLY?

Really, Really.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

thetruth.png

exen2.png

5 v 1 np.

Thanks for the fights

ORLY?

*Loses arguement*

*speechless*

*Posts meme*

Makes sense.

*Pulls more than Saturday's*

*Brings multiple clans*

*Brings over 85 cmb*

*Won't prep cause they too ***** to lose*

*12 year old kid thinks he is the ****.*

Makes sense.

thetruth.png

exen2.png

5 v 1 np.

Thanks for the fights

ORLY?

Really, Really.

that was a 101 Honor kept on sniping me :/

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Activation look at what your doing you make a topic flaming sv. When you guys pulled 40+ and they had 20- you guys brought mains and other clans and you guys are proud of what you did while having your fc open to randomers.

Clans like you should stick to 1 vs 1ing or w1

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Activation look at what your doing you make a topic flaming sv. When you guys pulled 40+ and they had 20- you guys brought mains and other clans and you guys are proud of what you did while having your fc open to randomers.

I'm done.

We pulled 27 with 22 Activation members.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

We pulled 27 with 22 Activation members.

Why bs?

0mlqPUJ.gif