Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn F2P Late Night PKRI

-Austin-

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Activation look at what your doing you make a topic flaming sv. When you guys pulled 40+ and they had 20- you guys brought mains and other clans and you guys are proud of what you did while having your fc open to randomers.

Clans like you should stick to 1 vs 1ing or w1

We pulled 27 with 22 Activation members.

I like how you ignore my offer. :rolleyes:

Well I looked close at this fight, it looks like there are many things wrong with this topic and sv commenting on it as well.

#1. wreckless and terror were in different capes and clearly seemed to be sniping anyone. They were not teamed with sv or activation.

#2. Activation pulled 20 some clearly by the vid not 40...

#3. SV did not pull less than 10... they pulled in low 20s.. And if they claim they pulled less there lying and they look bad for not being able to pull

#4. SV always loses in the wild no matter what so i'm not sure why they even try.

Both sides are wrong, just sv is more wrong clearly.

keep massing a you will never win on a saturday a you pull 10 on saturdays smh a go close
Ikr. They snipe from mossies during clusters.

ok cause we should go get sandwhiched with 23 people with a clan who pulled 40 and 60... dat logic

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Well I looked close at this fight, it looks like there are many things wrong with this topic and sv commenting on it as well.

#1. wreckless and terror were in different capes and clearly seemed to be sniping anyone. They were not teamed with sv or activation.

#3. SV did not pull less than 10... they pulled in low 20s.. And if they claim they pulled less there lying and they look bad for not being able to pull

#4. SV always loses in the wild no matter what so i'm not sure why they even try.

respect homie, the only reason ex was allowed to come, and the ONLY one that came was because hes a close friend with 1 of our warlords.

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

you must be a stupid 4nr irl cause idk what's wrong with you....

gj a once again lol

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Where the hell did you come from? Sir, you have just spoken absolute trash.

1. Wreckless and Terror were in the same capes and clearly were attacking SV.

2. Activation pulled over 30, with less than half being from their clan.

3. Yes SV did not pull less than 10, but 17 on the dot. Those numbers were pulled randomly. We just decided to have a PK trip, so don't expect us massing 60 members like you.

4. SV always loses in wild? Why you suck in CW, you've never beaten us in a prep. And I remember taking Terror back into the furnace 2 weeks ago?

:whistling:

you must be a stupid 4nr irl cause idk what's wrong with you....

gj a once again lol

The redneck talks like he witnessed everything. Just go back to your massing of unquested 20 def randoms.

Sorry SV I just watched it over and over from both perspectives. A got the better, and you had the mith, u only had a few less. The orb views that I got in irc pics and such showed you had 22 while A had 27.

yea sure they had some more.. u had some ppl in mith.. and clans were sniping both sides. accept the loss you always lose in the wild.

GJ A.. SV flames. it's expected.

Sorry SV I just watched it over and over from both perspectives. A got the better, and you had the mith, u only had a few less. The orb views that I got in irc pics and such showed you had 22 while A had 27.

yea sure they had some more.. u had some ppl in mith.. and clans were sniping both sides. accept the loss you always lose in the wild.

Please just STFU. Stalemates was the only one in mith. We wont flame if you don't talk trash. I fully agreed with Russian Pro's statement. But you are clearly just stupid.

You only agree with russian pro's statement cuz he is defending you. I am completely on no sides. I always watch what happens and judge, I have flamed Activation before too. I do this on every topic when ppl are clearly lying, and you sir SV you lie on 90 percent of the things you do.

On your recent prep if you look I wrote gj sv cuz u legit won.

On your millions of times you cheat I show how you cheat in pictures/vids/irc/ect. just stop man u got cleared why are you even arguing take your advice and move on. If you cant do that stick to clan wars, and be sure your members aren't in mith when ur a 1-12 def clan

GJ A.

You only agree with russian pro's statement cuz he is defending you. I am completely on no sides. I always watch what happens and judge, I have flamed Activation before too. I do this on every topic when ppl are clearly lying, and you sir SV you lie on 90 percent of the things you do.

On your recent prep if you look I wrote gj sv cuz u legit won.

On your millions of times you cheat I show how you cheat in pictures/vids/irc/ect. just stop man u got cleared why are you even arguing take your advice and move on. If you cant do that stick to clan wars, and be sure your members aren't in mith when ur a 1-12 def clan

GJ A.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Please just STFU. Stalemates was the only one in mith. We wont flame if you don't talk trash. I fully agreed with Russian Pro's statement. But you are clearly just stupid.

16drx.png

:thumbsup:

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

16drx.png

You clearly don't know the meaning of trolling. :thumbsup:

16drx.png

not very good at trolling are u

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

16drx.png

not very good at trolling are u

Then I guess I'm doing a good job.

120917175212.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ My SV niggas: It was an unofficial trip us too, doesn't mean anything. If Activation wants to post this on PW, then they have that right. I know i saw AAO in the mix hittin us up, but **** happens.

@ Activation:

GF A, cant wait for dis weekend. Hopefully we can get some preps in with yall.

Until then:

ba7eec7e3fb929cd4c2a07cb99ea5451.gif

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"