Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn F2P Late Night PKRI

-Austin-

Why did you decline to prep us? And SV can't deal with the truth?

Typical.

If you were so confident about ''BEATING'' us. You should have been more confident bringing your open friend's chat to prep us.

who gives a **** about preps? clans started fighting in the wildy they should still fight in the wildy not some **** clan wars **** stop complaining and take the loss

Wise post ;)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj activation, Ignore Sv's exuces.

EDIT:Lol at SV in rune, the MM wannabes takes LPC's to another level and still gets **** on each trip,

redickwhyumad.jpg

Why did you decline to prep us? And SV can't deal with the truth?

Typical.

If you were so confident about ''BEATING'' us. You should have been more confident bringing your open friend's chat to prep us.

who gives a **** about preps? clans started fighting in the wildy they should still fight in the wildy not some **** clan wars **** stop complaining and take the loss

1235434945320.gif

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Honestly I'm going to say this from my pov activation won yes... But they brought a lo of people who weren't activation from aao , t , xl. But they did win the UNofficail pkri but terror needs to gtfo of this topic all except sky and sensat1onal they cool

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

gj A looks like sv couldn't compete

you post multiple times on the same topic, looks like your clan cant compete when you haven't had a winning topic in ages. Your all numbers , no quality. I would like to see you even beat Activation matched. owait

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

you post multiple times on the same topic, looks like your clan cant compete when you haven't had a winning topic in ages. Your all numbers , no quality. I would like to see you even beat Activation matched. owait

relax a notch if no one wants to join your clan and you cant pull its fine just chillll

seems like everytime sithlord comments you get mad

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

I dont get how SV gets so mad about mithril, every bonus counts, and there is no reason you should not wear mithril.

Terror sacrificed some stats by getting 20 defence, SV has 1 def but has alot better stats average.

About that massing?, Terror is more organized, terror has loyal members who doesnt leak locations.

SV got a couple leakers that really wants to give out locations for small amount of cash and secondly SV is unorganized.

I dont get how SV gets so mad about mithril, every bonus counts, and there is no reason you should not wear mithril.

Terror sacrificed some stats by getting 20 defence, SV has 1 def but has alot better stats average.

About that massing?, Terror is more organized, terror has loyal members who doesnt leak locations.

SV got a couple leakers that really wants to give out locations for small amount of cash and secondly SV is unorganized.

your talking out of your ass, lmfao.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Terror is more organized, terror has loyal members who doesnt leak locations.

LMAO.gif

Me and Charlie Murphy laugh at you.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"