Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's Undefeated Thursday

-Austin-

I do see alot of mains with sv though in their capes and such like 34 def who always comes s spiral.. the normal ones... SV massers at heart. cheap move vs us when we have 8 and u have much more we were gonna fight u either way for fun, but not cool to hit us on log in.. ;p

But yea sv just can't do anything in the wild there a clan wars team.. And they won for the first time in a while yesterday because they were ddosing.

Lol? I guess idiots will always remain idiots.

Idk why activation thinks they are so good. But they pull 17 on Saturday trips. And snipe from mossies where the real men fight. GJ nonetheless.

leave it alone bruh. the more serious you or any sv ***** takes this, da more reaction we gonna get back.

Either leave a pic or give dem a gf.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Idk why activation thinks they are so good. But they pull 17 on Saturday trips. And snipe from mossies where the real men fight. GJ nonetheless.

leave it alone bruh. the more serious you or any sv ***** takes this, da more reaction we gonna get back.

Either leave a pic or give dem a gf.

Yeah bruh. That's true.