Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror makes SV leave LPC community

sithlord

The only thing u talk about mike is pct which happend 2 months ago ur clan won 1 time ever on a sat... you keep losing preps minis everything every day u lose to activate... i dont understand.. u cant compete with anyone in lpc when b4 we made u leave

Look, terror has not done anything extraodrinary. Only reason you pull 60 to sat is because you have invites (this time wreckless). Considering you have a 110 cc and 40 registered on site, a 60 m pull is really not that impressive.

Either way, we've lost 1ish prep the last month. I'd say thats quite good.

Mike, are you on crack? You only won 1 of ur last 5 if u want ill link ya the vids...

Even today after we sent you back to cw you lost to ul... you are not a good clan and cannot compete with anyone. Sorry you had to leave because of us... but gl to whatever u do

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, are you on crack? You only won 1 of ur last 5 if u want ill link ya the vids...

Even today after we sent you back to cw you lost to ul... you are not a good clan and cannot compete with anyone. Sorry you had to leave because of us... but gl to whatever u do

ye link please.

Prep vs Ul today ended on 1-1

edit: zZzZzZ

You lost to us, enormity, ul, enormity again, and you lose to activate every day even ops..

No offence preps aren't that special there good, but Saturday as everyone knows is what counts, but hey you couldn't win at either so you left the community.

You lost to us, enormity, ul, enormity again, and you lose to activate every day even ops..

No offence preps aren't that special there good, but Saturday as everyone knows is what counts, but hey you couldn't win at either so you left the community.

Enormity? nope

Ul? nope

Never prepped a last month

gotta do better than that

goin to bed, ty for fights terror (free for all) :rofl:

lmfao your not even a lpc, your scared to go MPC because you know your clan will die, LMFAOOOO you just make excuses.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

You lost to E 3-0 the other day... and mike your very annoying to talk to because you just make excuses and lies.. i'm not going to respond to this if your confused go ask enormity in their irc, they will tell you what happend. You will have to pm a rank though cuz i am sure they were not all in attendance.

Anyways.. Mike you guys have been in a losing streak. And you only won 1 saturday which is all that matters.. so.. Not really sure why you guys are leaving the scene, oh yea we made you. Sorry you always lose in the wild every day.

Anyways.. Mike you guys have been in a losing streak. And you only won 1 saturday which is all that matters.. so.. Not really sure why you guys are leaving the scene, oh yea we made you. Sorry you always lose in the wild every day.

gj 60 vs 30 :thumbsup:

You can't pull.. Mike pulling good is a good thing.. were not going to sit people in the wild. Sat is about you pulling high and owning everyone. not about doing a cw team event.. You are clearly a new player and we beat you last time anyway in cw.. your a cw team that loses at cw. How you don't see that I am just not sure..

Sat is what matters, you couldn't compete, you couldn't pull because of your bad organization, you lose with the highest cb of any lpc in cw because of your horrible leadership... This is how your Saturday went mike:

SV can't pull to the 40v40 minimum so they leave cw, we made this event for you guys btw... So you go wild run from us, get cleared by us over and over, so then you team with mains and bring other clans to help, we kill everyone, and you go to clan wars... Then you lose at clan wars.

End of your trip.

Now after that you make a topic about how your leaving lpc because you can't compete.

Lol. Thanks for the l0ls

The LPC scene is nothing like it was in the past. I saw a lvl 65 in mithril with a blue cape. That’s the new generation of pures for those who don't know. Not to mention a handful of 70s also wearing armor. I honestly thought clans with armor were only Mpc and Hpc. I guess armor and invites is taking over the wilderness. Not making excuses, it’s just sad you need to bring armor to clear us with a pull almost double than ours.

FYI Ul Prep was 1 -1 second round was our turn to attack and they rushed us so yea we left fc. @ Sith,i can link you all the vids we ever beat terror in if you like as well. You beat us one time matched good job. Also, it’s not hard to beat a clan when you out pull them in the wilderness. You proved nothing other than unquesting def and inviting anyone you can. Yet you call us w57 pkers lol. Your tactics seem to represent it even more.

You can't pull.. Mike pulling good is a good thing.. were not going to sit people in the wild. Sat is about you pulling high and owning everyone. not about doing a cw team event.. You are clearly a new player and we beat you last time anyway in cw.. your a cw team that loses at cw. How you don't see that I am just not sure..

Sat is what matters, you couldn't compete, you couldn't pull because of your bad organization, you lose with the highest cb of any lpc in cw because of your horrible leadership... This is how your Saturday went mike:

SV can't pull to the 40v40 minimum so they leave cw, we made this event for you guys btw... So you go wild run from us, get cleared by us over and over, so then you team with mains and bring other clans to help, we kill everyone, and you go to clan wars... Then you lose at clan wars.

End of your trip.

Now after that you make a topic about how your leaving lpc because you can't compete.

Lol. Thanks for the l0ls

Nice job on trip Terror, I don't know what SV is thinking going MPC. They make excuses 24/7 about Terror wearing mith when in MPC, theres ADDY ADDY ADDY. Can't compete in LPC anymore, its a sad story.

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation

Lpc putting in work

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Lets laugh a bit, Jordan (RSN: Hittin) apped for EOP and his app got declined.

LMFAO, U serious?

120923222536.png

Proud to have been Brave Theory

Proud to have been part of The Resistance

Proud Founder of Leet Tactics

Proud Experienced-Member of Enormity

Proud Council of Activation