Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror makes SV leave LPC community

sithlord

Terror Dominates Saturday

First some shout outs: Shout out to IBRO'S vid who messed up my nice topic that I wrote everything out on and I am not going to retype every battle. Shout out to Alex for clearing his old clan. Shout out to SV mike to confirming the mains. Shout out to every clan that fought us, thanks and respect for going at it.

We peaked at 60 again this week, We fought SV+mains, UL, Activation, and Evezz163 (Mains fc that SV called to hit us). We lost no fights, and had a blast!

Special thanks to SV, we know it's very hard to compete with the pure community. If you did not know they made a topic about them leaving the LPC community because they cannot compete. Best of luck with whatever your going to do. It is not an easy thing to compete with the other LPC's out there, and we understand. (Refer to their topic about leaving LPC if they haven't closed it yet).

Well anyways in short:
We had a planned prep 40v40 vs sv in cw wild rules... They complained, and left to wild, we didn't let them go anywhere without us hitting them, killed them numerous times, they called mains, and other clans to help, we won, lost no battles. We also fought UL and A, and evezz163 masser fc that sv called, and won all battles.

Videos:

Pics:
o8rzao.png

More pics to be uploaded later, once again sorry, I had a beautiful topic but IBRO messed it up lol :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest i dont like title lol i respect Sv's decision on goin mpc :P

Wasnt there but i seemed we had a very dominant trip :D ty 4 fights

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

AMAZING JOB GUYS, ROFL SV CANT COMPETE ANYMORE.

FINALLY SOME SV MEMBER ADMITS THEY BRING MAINS AND BRING CP TO SNIPE US.

What is your level is combat?

dat grammar

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Mike, real talk when you guys have more excuses than any clan ur going to start going out against all 90s and 100s in addy... are you guys going to make topics of excuses again? Lol

Mike, real talk when you guys have more excuses than any clan ur going to start going out against all 90s and 100s in addy... are you guys going to make topics of excuses again? Lol

you should start spending more time on your own clan, and less on sv, maybe you'll get decent.

gj in the pct..oh wait :teehee:

dat grammar

typo. 3am.

get off your pc LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

The only thing u talk about mike is pct which happend 2 months ago ur clan won 1 time ever on a sat... you keep losing preps minis everything every day u lose to activate... i dont understand.. u cant compete with anyone in lpc when b4 we made u leave

i was in ur fc for 30 minutes on a 100 with 35 defense.. and you had 64 in the fc. SV is out of your league and im sure are glad to be away from ur mass fest of 65s in mith armour..Good day children

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

The only thing u talk about mike is pct which happend 2 months ago ur clan won 1 time ever on a sat... you keep losing preps minis everything every day u lose to activate... i dont understand.. u cant compete with anyone in lpc when b4 we made u leave

Look, terror has not done anything extraodrinary. Only reason you pull 60 to sat is because you have invites (this time wreckless). Considering you have a 110 cc and 40 registered on site, a 60 m pull is really not that impressive.

Either way, we've lost 1ish prep the last month. I'd say thats quite good.

i was in ur fc for 30 minutes on a 100 with 35 defense.. and you had 64 in the fc. SV is out of your league and im sure are glad to be away from ur mass fest of 65s in mith armour..Good day children

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~