Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lietuva continues the glorious voyage and defeats Sovereign

Faked

was surprised by the 100's, but very good fight.

You asked a clan that has 100s for a fight. How were you surprised? Gosh just stop complaining every time you lose! GJ LT, and SV get used to 100s thats the majority of what you will be fighting now.

there was no excuses and i wasn't complaining. Just said i was shocked to see 100's. So please get off my ****, its a sunday sheesh.

Your prepping Hi monday and CP tuesday will u be surprised with 100s :b?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

LT u guys should go out saturday trips.. it's fun and more clans to fight.

We wouldn't pull on Friday/Saturday, cuz it's partyy time.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

was surprised by the 100's, but very good fight.

You asked a clan that has 100s for a fight. How were you surprised? Gosh just stop complaining every time you lose! GJ LT, and SV get used to 100s thats the majority of what you will be fighting now.

there was no excuses and i wasn't complaining. Just said i was shocked to see 100's. So please get off my ****, its a sunday sheesh.

Your prepping Hi monday and CP tuesday will u be surprised with 100s :b?

very

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"