Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] vs [Sv] F2P PREP

Mustafa

2zdyblj.jpg

Yeh so sv went mpc and we decided to prep em :P

2db06ms.jpg

Round 1

They had +2 on us and some ****** dced at the rush so we lost it ;(

Hostility starting-16

Ending-0

Sv starting -18

Ending- 15?

2db06ms.jpg

Round 2

Banged out to 2 people at the start so we had +2 man advantage but suddenly 3 dumbasses dropped at the same time

but still won.

Hostility starting -18

Ending-14

Sv starting - 18

Ending-0

2db06ms.jpg

Round 3

Our gay clan wars caller kyle got 1banged so we had trent and jimmy carry us for the win.

Hostility starting - 21

Ending 15

SV starting 21-

Ending 0

Video by lord mustafa aka me

Thank you sv for putting up a better fight than most of our competion.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Sv preformed better then what our expectation was, caught us off guard from the first round even if there was a number difference. You guys can probably go even further with your current performance.

So, are you guys going out as a mpc now?

3at.png

evolvek.png

Sv preformed better then what our expectation was, caught us off guard from the first round even if there was a number difference. You guys can probably go even further with your current performance.

So, are you guys going out as a mpc now?

yep

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

both clans suck

Hop off our **** no-namer. You just discovered PW 8 days ago quit acting like a bad ass.

Sovereign can build off this hopefully, I hope our members woke up too, been lulled to sleep fighting the same clans over and over. MM and yourself show that defense isn't a factor, I think you guys actually have higher range avg and the same str avg. Hopefully you guys don't give into the adamant like we did (xD), but it might just be inevitable.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

both clans suck

Hop off our **** no-namer. You just discovered PW 8 days ago quit acting like a bad ass.

Sovereign can build off this hopefully, I hope our members woke up too, been lulled to sleep fighting the same clans over and over. MM and yourself show that defense isn't a factor, I think you guys actually have higher range avg and the same str avg. Hopefully you guys don't give into the adamant like we did (xD), but it might just be inevitable.

i can only see us wearing black

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"