Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PM [cp]david 2 spy

David-R4ng3raz0r

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join zenith

Inb4cpclaimstheyclosed***

were you even around in the pure community when nme started getting slumped by us?

or...

Please prove one way how Cp ever came close to slumping NME, other than your leaders just saying it happened.

And no, hitting us after we already began to slump doesn't count, that's just desperation to make false statements.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Join zenith

were you even around in the pure community when nme started getting slumped by us?

or...

Please prove one way how Cp ever came close to slumping NME, other than your leaders just saying it happened.

And no, hitting us after we already began to slump doesn't count, that's just desperation to make false statements.

have you even been active lately? O wait you're an elder cause you couldn't call worth ****.

cya tomorrow if you dare to step foot into my wilderness

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Join zenith

or...

have you even been active lately? O wait you're an elder cause you couldn't call worth ****.

cya tomorrow if you dare to step foot into my wilderness

By asking if I've been active lately you proved that CP didn't do jackshit to slump NME except taking advantage of a slump that was already present.

You also proved that you don't know **** about me, because those who have heard me call know I can do so pretty decently, but I never did for NME, so i'm not sure where your getting your information from.

Don't worry we won't be in YOUR wilderness, which spans one area: mossies.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

It's kind of expected, nearly every clan on the winning side of "rivalry" will take credit for something that was obviously none of their doing.

And in this case, CP is taking credit for an NME slump that was bound to happen anyway. Congrats on your trip! Hopefully you guys will be able to take this into fun instead of, as Witty said, a need to prove superiority over an online game that the majority of you guys should have far outgrown.

Join zenith

or...

Your pulls dropping every week you come in Contact with CP..

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

It's kind of expected, nearly every clan on the winning side of "rivalry" will take credit for something that was obviously none of their doing.

And in this case, CP is taking credit for an NME slump that was bound to happen anyway. Congrats on your trip! Hopefully you guys will be able to take this into fun instead of, as Witty said, a need to prove superiority over an online game that the majority of you guys should have far outgrown.

hey ashh wuts gud

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png