Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Decimate the Alliances

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Site

#Activate

Today, Activation set out for it's 5th Official Saturday Trip, expecting nothing less than the best. That's exactly what we got, Peaking at a strong 45. Early on into the trip, we recieved word that Unlimited had mass invited all members of the MPC, Soveriegn, to attend their trip along with several W57 Masser Clans. Also, the clan United Family added about 15 to Order's pull today. This made Activation outnumbered by 5-10 against each clan. Despite being outleveled, numbered, and armored, Activation went in full force and was able to dominate the two alliances for the trip's duration.

Juicy Quotes & Photos

[01:02] <[CP]`Franco> le3t is inviting sv?
[01:03] <`batman> yea but he gonna let us get their members
[01:03] <`batman> that aren't multiclanning
[01:03] <[CP]`Franco> oh lol

(17:23:01) <BvG> lol everyone with A was a member. Unfortunately not that way for UL and O
(17:23:18) <L3et> im pretty sure when wehad 37 last week
(17:23:19) <L3et> you had40+
(17:23:22) <L3et> hypocrit lmfa0
(17:23:28) <L3et> we had clan allies

120918191255.png
120929151337.png
120929152800.png
120929153459.png

Videos.png

swag.png

Activation vs Order

After we finished grouping up for our Saturday adventures, we got word that UL and O were around vents in world 13. We quickly took advantage of this and went in ready for anything. We start off hitting Order by themselves near mossies. They were quickly cleared up.

swag.png

Activation vs Unlimited

Quickly after the death of Order, Unlimited rushed in from the south. Activation quickly pulled north and held its territory. After several strategic movements and pushes, Unlimited started to spam A cleared. This confused us as we had around 25-30 in range at the time. We held our area there, ignoring the propaganda. After a few minutes, Unlimited ran like 4 minimaps away and got a fall in.

swag.png

Activation vs Unlimited + Order

Not being sure where UL had dissapeared to, Activation took the time to get a fall in and organize themselves. Despite having 10 not in range, Activation re-rushed UL from the south. At this point, Activation pushed UL a few wild levels, then watched them dip out praying for life as Order came in from the north. Despite the attempted crash, Activation held their ground and successfully fended off the outsiders. After a bit of fighting, Activation pressured strongly on Order, forcing them to get pushed to the lava tip north of Mossies until they were no more.

The fights were over, and Activation claimed rightful victory over all who opposed them.

swag.png

Activation vs Unlimited

After Activation's victory over the moss giant area in W13, they went to bank. After a restock on prayer and supplies, Activation were ready to go back into action, and that's exactly what they did. After recieving word that Unlimited were at P13, we quickly hopped the ditch and headed north. The fight began, with UL holding the northern side. After around 10 minutes or so of battle, Unlimited ran inside the Wilderness Crater's single spot, hoping for an escape.

swag.png

Around this time, every clan ended their trip. Activation finished theirs off like every Saturday before, with a drop party to reward those members who stayed for the duration. It was a great turnout with over 20M dropped by Downyz and Blood 2h.

That's not all! Around 15 members that stayed online went out on a loot trip in W57. We got some 15v15 run ins against LPT. It was alot of fun with alot of loot!

Pictures.png
120929144901.png
120929144930.png
120929145103.png
120929143325.png
120929143427.png
120929144713.png
120929142037.png
120929142044.png

Our very own Extra Swag professionally illustrated what happened using paint.

41998518.png

Tired of seeing nothing but addy on trips? Wish your clan only allowed robes? Have a level 65-85 pure?

Join the fastest growing LPC clan today!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, looks like a shiiiit load of lies lol, cracked me up...

Order rushed us from the north while you were south,sandwiched right in the middle we get a fall in, you claim a win lol.

The fight at BH crater, your claiming we went single and logged when we cleared you guys. Please have a video of uncropped footage like our topic, cause this is clearly a topic of what Activation wanted to happen.

Check Unlimited's topic/vid out, real vid, no lies.

P.S not gonna bother replying anymore to bunch of trolls lol

EDIT TO YOUR VIDEO: First 4 minutes is of you guys getting pushed to single and your clan dying and returning. Last 3 minutes is of you guys crashing our fight vs Order and then getting owned, then later cutting out the part of the video where you get cleared by us in BH Crater.

And you also didn't vid the 5 times where we cleared you in several locations, check out our topic and videos out. Non-cut, legit.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Good job i sense rivalry in the Lpc scene between 3 clans

The force is strong in this one.

Or maybe he actually read my topic this time. I don't really care either which way.

I did read it last time typed the wrong thing :thumbsup:

r usure

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Or maybe he actually read my topic this time. I don't really care either which way.

r usure

Yes Sir :teehee:

r usure

Yes Sir :teehee:

did u take notes? theres a quiz on monday

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png