Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[SV] What happened to Terror?

BatmansCorrupt

bannerzw.png

Today Sovereign left edgeville with a disappointing pull of 34, Peaking at 37. Although our pull was not as good as what we hoped for, we did an amazing job holding our own in a league our rivals thought would have been "Too advanced" for us. I would like to thank EF, Wreckless, Hostility, Hazard, and Enormity for the legit fights we had against these few clans.

I tried to set up a pkri vs Terror, but Ex|Will left irc and ended after 30 minutes of pking.

JykNH.png

WeeZy POV vs EF Fight 2

Tism's POV vs HI 45 minute PKRI

Dr Ghettoo's POV vs Cluster (Terror,CP,TLP,EoP)

JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Exiled Force

Our first fight of the day, the momentum builder. We were walking up to fight Terror, and Exiled Forced rushed us at Sperm hill. We held on top of the hill and since we had the number advantage we stayed strong on top of the hills chasing them around until Hostility rushed in, we then moved east to single. Thank you for the fight EF.

JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Terror

Terror was at Vents fighting CP when we rushed in. Lines of sv above our head, dicks in the mouth of terror thrusting in and out until we busted our nuts on their fake adamant unquested accounts. They said we'd be on the run, but it seems they actually implemented their slogan to their clans warring style because they were dropping left and right as they ran from these purple cape masters.

JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Enormity

Enormity rushed us while we were defending at vents waiting for EF. We held strong with our bows on top of the vents cleaning them up and eventually called a push with scims until they were gone. Gf Enormity.

JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Exiled ForceHazardWreckless

Second fight against Exiled Force. We defended north of lava gap at the vents. They rushed in us and we got our scims and got right on top of them. I'd say the fight was pretty even until Wreckless crashed. We pulled north of the vents and focused south on wreckless until they pulled south. We then got our focus back on Exiled Force until they were gone. After EF was gone we went to corp to hit Wreckless and Hazard's fight. (It's really fucking annoying thinking that I'm mispelling this clans name every time i fucking type Wreckless it has that fucking red shit underneath it).

JykNH.png

Sovereign vs Hostility

Last fight of the day was a long 45 minute pkri against Hostility. We did lose but I feel that we did pretty well for this being our first ever return fight on this level. Our kdr before the fight was 59 - 29.

120929185034.png
120929185050.png
120929185134.png
120929185141.png
120929185326.png
120929185346.png
120929152126.png
120929153429.png
120929161340.png
120929162256.png
120929165157.png
120929170211.png
120929175346.png
120929153419.png
120929170017.png
120929153549.png

We were on the Run all day. l0l. Terroble.
bSHM3.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Svvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Good job wish I could make it

Look like terror got dicked pulled dropped from 61 to 36? Damn where all the inv goes?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

gj SV, glad to see your transition from LPC to MPC is goin' smooth

It wasn't as bad as we thought it was gonna be, i had more fun this week then a lot of lpc events before.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Lol gf terror I don't see hat that 36 pull getti any higher either

Thanks you to all clans who gave my niggas a fight heard it was the best sv trip ever

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Nice vid weezy i was expecting sithlord to camp our topic but looks like he's on hush mode for today lol

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

gj

why did you end so early? hmm

hey, we gotta be nice. Ham doesn't usually flame us as ****** as sithlord does.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

gj

why did you end so early? hmm

3-55 kdr be nice to him!! he died 5 times in 2 minutes

lol

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

good job my brothers we hang in there and got the fights ;]

121019055713.png

[17:49] <[EoP]Allen>
[sV]Hittin[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NEXT TIME[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> YOU TELL
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> NICK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> TO BANK[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> IRON
[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> U WONT SEE UR NET[17:49] <@[sV]Hittin> lol[17:49] <[EoP]Allen> RETARD