Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Saturday - Owning Clusters

iSlow Burnz

8OIxw.png

Today Zenith went out with a strong 38 Members ready for action. The 1st 10-15 minutes of our trip consisted of clans running from us, hopping, or sitting in single. Our trip started to speed up towards the end where we got some nice fights with FOE, TLP, and EOP.

KDR Of The Evening:

19QhG.png

Y1hZ5.png

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Hazard and Hostility

This fight was supposed to be between Hazard and Hostility but we decided to join in on the fight. We knew Hazard was going to rush north of sperm so we waited for them to rush. They decided to rush us thinking we were Hostility and we instantly cleared them out. Hostility then decides to rush the fight but then they dipped east and lobbied as soon as they saw Zenith Capes.

3Yj12.png

nhMME.png

Tyt5l.png

UtzJn.png

This was initially a cluster. We rushed this as soon as The Last Pures and Final Ownage Elite started to fight. We pulled our Scims out and started to push both these clans west. Fatality crashed with around 50-60 people and we just decided to get to North East steps.

3Yj12.png

nhMME.png

Tyt5l.png

ST1eS.png

This started as a PKRI with Zenith and Final Ownage Elite. However it was crashed by The Last Pures. We quickly called a Movement to North-East steps and got a minute regroup and rested a bit. We then rushed the fight that was east of us in the trees south of corp. We moved north of the trees and started to range south. We got a lot of kills, then we heard MM was crashing so we went west and hit lobby.

3Yj12.png

nhMME.png

Tyt5l.png

ST1eS.png

I asked FOE ranks if they wanted another PKRI and they glady accepted. This again became a cluster filled with the same clans as before. We pretty much moved North of Corp and focused more directly on EOP rather then any other clan. Both Zenith and TLP did work on Eruption of Pures (Even though we were not teaming). We stayed west of the fight most of it and just sniped north east.

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

After our previous fight got crashed we didn't want to end without hitting Corrupt Pures so we rushed them and cleared them within seconds. We then decided to end our trip at what it was.

3Yj12.png

wBouT.png

120929052002.png
120929051732.png
kvHLY.png

h2TaK.png

2sZK7.png

IjXNc.png

pPD4Z.png

Kw70c.png

vIVKH.png
120929163511.png
120929162440.png

3Yj12.png

Credits:

Topic Written By: Josh/Co0kiezs

Join The #1 MPC Today - Www.Zenith-Rs.Com

735oV.png
2ewgrxw.gif

If you mean clearing us, by co0kiez and the other nasal getting banged in multi and then the rest of your clan logging/walking south. Then GOOD JOB ZENITH!

I also like how you tried to fit that in, because everyone knows thats 0% true l0l.

a3dri8.jpg

iLhwG.png

dooqps.jpg

If you mean clearing us, by co0kiez and the other nasal getting banged in multi and then the rest of your clan logging/walking south. Then GOOD JOB ZENITH!

I also like how you tried to fit that in, because everyone knows thats 0% true l0l.

I mean, it's very clear in the video mate. You had 0 left while we had 30 lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

Exactly what i seen..we lost like 2 ppl to them rofl

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

We cleared you in less than a minute, there's no need to cry about it on our topic lol. By now, I'm sure everyone in the pure community knows how little of the truth you get from kids in CP.

2ewgrxw.gif

We literally walked you guys into single lol with your "30 man ending."

Btw I see you like to camp my level 86, I don't use that anymore. waste of your time :P

lol you actually watched my video, so I'm sure you saw how we were the ones south 'in multi' pushing the remaining 5-6 CP kids North into single where they slowly logged out, while there was still 20-25 Zenith members still remaining on the battlefield.

o and why wouldn't I camp a lvl 86 1 bang, it's free kdr lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

We literally walked you guys into single lol with your "30 man ending."

Btw I see you like to camp my level 86, I don't use that anymore. waste of your time :P

lol you actually watched my video, so I'm sure you saw how we were the ones south 'in multi' pushing the remaining 5-6 CP kids North into single where they slowly logged out, while there was still 20-25 Zenith members still remaining on the battlefield.

o and why wouldn't I camp a lvl 86 1 bang, it's free kdr lol.

you didn't kill him doe

such a 1 bang :/

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

uhh I think it's obvious we didn't really get cleared since our fight doesn't even start near the beginning.. usually when the whole fight isn't shown, something is being cut out on purpose ^^

Invalid, you got pushed to single, you got dicked, nothing new here. Run along now

2ewgrxw.gif

uhh I think it's obvious we didn't really get cleared since our fight doesn't even start near the beginning.. usually when the whole fight isn't shown, something is being cut out on purpose ^^

Invalid, you got pushed to single, you got dicked, nothing new here. Run along now

[Z]Ireland: WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR GOAT?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

We cleared you in less than a minute, there's no need to cry about it on our topic lol. By now, I'm sure everyone in the pure community knows how little of the truth you get from kids in CP.

im glad someone said this because half of CP is in UL and they constantly lie on their topics as well...anyways amazing job zenith...CP madbro?

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

im glad someone said this because half of CP is in UL and they constantly lie on their topics as well...anyways amazing job zenith...CP madbro?

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent