Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] P2P pk Trip ft NME+Purple kids

3at

safe to say nme got the better of us, their kdr was better

we exchanged positive moments in the fight and i think their kdr was significantly better because i went like 0-8 lmfao

we did well for our first pkri in wild in a long time, we didn't want it to go on forever doe so we took a hike etc

This statement should stand for itself.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120930164251.png

120930164948.png

3 kills in 1 pic???

120930165237.png

Like i said, was a good fight but we won the fight.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

kyle and steven booted dying at the same time.

@ joel

Dont really care who won and what not, you guys had a higher Kdr at the end, we had it at the beginning, all i care about is having fun.

3at.png

evolvek.png

LOL? A late comer went in the port as soon as we realized we ran north to sit. Meh spastics these days

You didnt realize b4 giving him the world and moving him on ts3?and thats 3 lates?I dont get it now. -.-

they were both on ts3 just went to 3at dinner. They were confused since it was matched on a Sunday they didn't get it either -.-
efsig.png

Long story short, both NME and HI had full regroups at corp until we gained the upper hand and took over northern corp, while NME ran south for some reason. Hi grabbed our loot, (besides powr) and dipped it into corp. Thanks for the fight, was fun.

not completely true; when we gave our last rush we killed 3-4 of you and the rest never showed back up, except for Powr who came back to try and salvage the loot he lost lol

after much **** talking from Powr about how we should call ourselves P2P based now etc.:

BYIWc.png

pjzeZ.png

Spoiler:
then i bs'd that pinksockemo retard on his way back to edgeville h3h3h3h3hh33

BkBXK.png

thanks for the fight HI, was a lot of fun

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

@ witty, yeah we moved into corp after that while powr began to loot l0l

i gotta give the little bugger credit l0l; i never really bother looting on trips but he somehow gathered that out of nowhere l0l

gj again, was very fun

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

LOL? A late comer went in the port as soon as we realized we ran north to sit. Meh spastics these days

You didnt realize b4 giving him the world and moving him on ts3?and thats 3 lates?I dont get it now. -.-

they were both on ts3 just went to 3at dinner. They were confused since it was matched on a Sunday they didn't get it either -.-

wats ur problem

it was 10v10 and we were winning 10v1, clearly u guys were tired of the hostilidick and brought in more

not our fault we dont care about p2p

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility