Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs UL F2p prep

sithlord

Terror VS Unlimited

Terror took on UL today and came out on top with a 2-1 victory, was a fun prep thanks for fight UL!

Round 1

we lost I think UL had around 17 at the end, gj UL!

Round 2

Terror starting: 26

Terror ending: 17

UL starting: 26

UL ending: 0

Round 3

Terror starting: 27

Terror ending: 19

UL starting: 27

UL ending: 0

Was a fun prep, thanks for the fight!

(UL you need to teach SV members how to war, they are from w57, and seem to always not use team capes during every team cape on event to attempt to compete, I know its SV and not UL but, you need to teach them since there on your team)
1t6trse.png

Good fight T.

(UL you need to teach SV members how to war, they are from w57, and seem to always not use team capes during every team cape on event to attempt to compete, I know its SV and not UL but, you need to teach them since there on your team)

zj6pn8.jpg

Please get SV out your mouth and just post your win. This is how you cause drama.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

cant wait for bosas stupid ass comment

7 replies and 62 views?

lol kid i honestly don't give a **** about your clan and telling by those stats pw doesn't either so stfu

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Good fight T.

zj6pn8.jpg

Please get SV out your mouth and just post your win. This is how you cause drama.

Please join activation would make my life infinitely better!@!@!@!

@bosa join activation too noob :0

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

Good fight T.

zj6pn8.jpg

Please join activation would make my life infinitely better!@!@!@!

@bosa join activation too noob :0

they are in ul for LPC ;p

cant wait for bosas stupid ass comment

Not a nice post :o bosa, dc and batman are cool ;p cant say the same for other Sv members tho lol most just flame or cheat :P

@Sv members who like too cheat

Ur in another clan atleast try to play by the rules since in last preps ive seen (and i hardly go to any preps) a couple of u were changin to our cape, or taking cape of.

Ul is respectable clan just follow their rules

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

gj but sv is better then u

They haven't beaten us at anything no matter how much they cheat since they lost their ddoser.. lol

I-aint-even-mad-But-i-think-you-are_zps5a931b88.jpg

Your an idiot.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"