Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Trip

0BR

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

You had a negative KDR in every single fight we had before a crash occured. You also ended one hour and 15 minutes in instead of 1v1 pkri'ing us. Looking forward to making our matched opt streak 15-0 friday.

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

You had a negative KDR in every single fight we had before a crash occured. You also ended one hour and 15 minutes in instead of 1v1 pkri'ing us. Looking forward to making our matched opt streak 15-0 friday.

15-0 streak? didn't we beat u two weeks ago :s

titanj.png

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

Unlike your clan we get preps because we don't crash everybodys pkri's.

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

so do we, i doubt you have a 15-0 prep streak. You haven't had a prep everyday since we beat you two weeks ago and you lost a f2p prep vs ul+t so... yh.

titanj.png

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

so do we, i doubt you have a 15-0 prep streak. You haven't had a prep everyday since we beat you two weeks ago and you lost a f2p prep vs ul+t so... yh.

You must be in intensive reading...I said we will have a 15-0 MATCHED streak...meaning we currently have 12-0..and the UL+T was us fighting down +5. You wil learn to understand words soon enough don't worry!!

tlp was not a challenge,

was disappointing.

You must be in intensive reading...I said we will have a 15-0 MATCHED streak...meaning we currently have 12-0..and the UL+T was us fighting down +5. You wil learn to understand words soon enough don't worry!!

stop trying ballzach, you'll always just be that fat little kid from cpr to me <3

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png