Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Midweek

-Marcus-

Well heres my 2 cents, after i write it take it as you please...

In irc we agreed to vents, after that you refused to go... you pmed me you had 20 when over 24 in your fc, we peaked at 17... at gh we decided to agree to hit you there knowing that you would run in single even though 3 of us could not even hit but 3 ppl ther, after you ran to single over and over as we cleared you again and again you ran up and spammed t cleared... i was standing there spaming lol were still here until you eventually ran to single. I dont understand why you claim fake wins, nor why you back away from your word during every fight, nor why you lie about your numbers...

With all that being said, you lost u got cleared 4 plus times, i never even died.

Finally i would like to say ty 4 fight activate, even tho u make fake wins, spam any clan cleared even while you die, other than us you are the most active clan NO other clan would give us a fight. Respect for that

Lmao

Well heres my 2 cents, after i write it take it as you please...

In irc we agreed to vents, after that you refused to go... you pmed me you had 20 when over 24 in your fc, we peaked at 17... at gh we decided to agree to hit you there knowing that you would run in single even though 3 of us could not even hit but 3 ppl ther, after you ran to single over and over as we cleared you again and again you ran up and spammed t cleared... i was standing there spaming lol were still here until you eventually ran to single. I dont understand why you claim fake wins, nor why you back away from your word during every fight, nor why you lie about your numbers...

With all that being said, you lost u got cleared 4 plus times, i never even died.

Finally i would like to say ty 4 fight activate, even tho u make fake wins, spam any clan cleared even while you die, other than us you are the most active clan NO other clan would give us a fight. Respect for that

I'll be honest, I looked at how long that was and didn't read a word of it. Alls im a say is GF terror. We did work and swag was to the maximum.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Terror losing to LPC's lmao expected tho Gj

Guess i missed my snipe session :( fawk

Maybe next time man.

Btw @sith

i read the part where you said you cleared us and that we ran in single, just so you know. We never stepped into single although you guys did as you were about to get cleared (This happen about 3x) here is a pic of it to refresh your memory

121003180725.png

I Appreciate the post, and the fight aswell. You can post your point of view although im pretty sure its clear who the victor was.

I Enjoy these fights, we should continue to do them.

You kept running south so we couldn't attack you then you ran south to edge. Gf for the half hour I was there I didn't die neither did much of us terror but good try was fun maybe you can try again soon!

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

You kept running south so we couldn't attack you then you ran south to edge. Gf for the half hour I was there I didn't die neither did much of us terror but good try was fun maybe you can try again soon!

Sorry that your clan dipped when we went north. Getting pushed to single 3-4 times is never fun. Better luck next time!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Cant say more than LOL, A only accepted if it was at GH despite 4 people couldnt attack anyone.

Leaving us 16 vs 24, Terror took the win easily down around 8.

A gl claiming fake wins we both know you lost.

Cant say more than LOL, A only accepted if it was at GH despite 4 people couldnt attack anyone.

Leaving us 16 vs 24, Terror took the win easily down around 8.

A gl claiming fake wins we both know you lost.

Didn't you tele out like 6 times during the fight?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

The reason we left cause many of our GMT players logged cause it was 23:00 PM and they had school the next day.

Overall we slammed everyone of you look at your vidder as an example.

We had way better KDR, shame that you didnt come to the clan wars thing we setup after the pkri

I teled cause I had loot from your mains/snipers.

How many times did your vidder die? I lost the count

u srsly teled tho lulllll

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

I teled cause I had loot from your mains/snipers.

How many times did your vidder die? I lost the count

The vider is a main caller also retard lol

Go Commit like literally you're dumber than stella