Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Action Packed Tuesday

YoShi

**** prep, I knew MM was full of retards but damn son you can't even control your members.

Half of them running up to us and hitting us before fight even started, didn't enjoy that prep at all and after we rape you in this P2P prep I hope we don't prep you for a while mugs

**** prep, I knew MM was full of retards but damn son you can't even control your members.

Half of them running up to us and hitting us before fight even started, didn't enjoy that prep at all and after we rape you in this P2P prep I hope we don't prep you for a while mugs

The round ppl hit you in was the round we lost therefore not affecting the outcome of this prep no need to get mad its just a prep lol

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Lawl. Why did you guys have like a 15+ l0l oh well I guess u guys had fun :)

Lol...isn't that what you did against tlp?

Yea and we werent gonna post that but janov did lol also we r askin clans in the top 5 for pkris lol

Ot: gratz Mm looked like a fun midweek day

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I got sat cause my rune 2h. Better believe I was gonna get my hits in with it before I got sat.

edit: @Terror You told us you would be able to pull around 30-35.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

that is quite action packed

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I got sat cause my rune 2h. Better believe I was gonna get my hits in with it before I got sat.

edit: @Terror You told us you would be able to pull around 30-35.

rune 2h squad was not strong at that prep

10nzx1j.gif

Morons in your clan hitting us. Ty for prep though.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

The round ppl hit you in was the round we lost therefore not affecting the outcome of this prep no need to get mad its just a prep lol

K0!@!

It looks like addy nor monk robes can't save mains clans :whistling:

btw sad to see uutuus get hit offline..

Purple:For Uutuus!

mmflash123.gif