Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force vs Hazard F2P prep 2-1

Iron-Goat

great job, heard there were some shenanigans and funny business from hazards members though, something like 2 or 3 of their members went to a corner and put on full addy and rested o.0. would be pretty disappointed in my members if I was a Hz rank.

Great job though, good to see a close fight.

when did this happen wat

idk just what i heard

"just what i heard" more like "just what i made up in my free time because im bored"

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

great job, heard there were some shenanigans and funny business from hazards members though, something like 2 or 3 of their members went to a corner and put on full addy and rested o.0. would be pretty disappointed in my members if I was a Hz rank.

when did this happen wat

idk just what i heard

"just what i heard" more like "just what i made up in my free time because im bored"

i was in the corner doing a handstand but it wasnt full addy ok faggots i had chaps on so get off my ****

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

when did this happen wat

idk just what i heard

i was in the corner doing a handstand but it wasnt full addy ok faggots i had chaps on so get off my ****

stupid willy! ;P

nHyBA.png

when did this happen wat

idk just what i heard

idk i wouldn't even make that up for a clan that i don't like let alone a clan i'm mutual with so idk why you think i made it up lol.

nHyBA.png