Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[SV] Mission Obliterate ft. Terror - F2P Prep vs Enormity

BatmansCorrupt

Pk... u got cleared like 8 times our vid is up we post tomorrow it was a good try we took on 3 clans and never left multi till we ended while u got cleared over and over and ur only kills were from yr l0l

I know ur desprete for wins with your slump but seriously l0l

dude do i need to repost your irl picture? no wonder your still a virgin in college lmfao. you take this game way too serious and start making propaganda.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pk... u got cleared like 8 times our vid is up we post tomorrow it was a good try we took on 3 clans and never left multi till we ended while u got cleared over and over and ur only kills were from yr l0l

I know ur desprete for wins with your slump but seriously l0l

dude do i need to repost your irl picture? no wonder your still a virgin in college lmfao. you take this game way too serious and start making propaganda.

It was yr + lpt FFs

PK, you do realize that we stayed in multi for over an hour without banking rolf

you went out of multi 8 times to rg in our vid... we held off you, mm, and yr... until mm got to big and we ended.. You legit probably killed 10 members of us l0l all the rest is sniping yr l0l...

you guys just keep trying to build momentum I bet some of your newer members believe it..

GJ on keeping on coming back even though you kept getting cleared. l0l

PK, you do realize that we stayed in multi for over an hour without banking rolf

you went out of multi 8 times to rg in our vid... we held off you, mm, and yr... until mm got to big and we ended.. You legit probably killed 10 members of us l0l all the rest is sniping yr l0l...

you guys just keep trying to build momentum I bet some of your newer members believe it..

i didn't even read what you said, but whatever it was, it was a text full of lies. Sorry your kd was .35 while ours was Positive y0.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

U fking retard it wasn't just yr, there was 9 guys from my lpt clan, 5 from fh, 8-9 from aao, and a couple from fs

i didn't even read what you said, but whatever it was, it was a text full of lies. Sorry your kd was .35 while ours was Positive y0.

Check the kdr for l33t pk team

goodjob on your prep and pkri looks like sithlord is just bumping your topics

once a wise old man said "haters make you famous"

<3

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

<23:47:40> "WeeZy" pokes you: damn dude it looks like I recorded with a cardboard box

<23:47:44> "WeeZy" pokes you: l0l owell

yolo

**** wit da song

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

L0l in that vid i see you get cleared, cut out things, and in the very end you after being cleared 8 plus times... no addy no problem l0lll

l0l on sv-rs forums i see this post called sithlord irl, doused with trisomy 21, virgin in college.... no friends no problem

l0llll

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png